[ 15 ] pleading

"Luke stop! Don't hurt him." Alice begged, holding the towel securely around herself.

She watched as her brother's fists met Ashton's face and the curly haired boy beneath him did nothing to defend himself. 

A pale hand went to rest on Luke' shoulder, trying to get his attention. He turned to her for a second. "Please, let him go." She told him.

Luke shook his head. "No Alice. I'm gonna kill him for what he did to you." His large hand grabbed the collar of Ashton's white patient shirt and his other hand, which was balled up into a fist, collided with his jaw. 

"Killing him won't turn back time." She tried to reason.

But Ashton said, "Let him kill me. I deserve it."

"No." Alice's soft voice said, her hand giving Luke's shoulder a light squeeze. "Violence isn't the answer. Please, Luke. Let him go." 

Luke froze for a second, thiking about it. His blue eyes met hers and when he saw the pleading in his eyes, he groaned loudly. Getting off Ashton and getting back up on his feet, he said, "You're too nice to this piece of shit, Alice." Luke gestured towards Ashton angrily. "I guess he'll live, for now. I'm only doing this for you."

"Thank you." She got on her tipoes to plant a kiss on his cheek.

Luke's arm went to wrap around her shoulders and he led her out the door, while Ashton laid on the cold padded floor without moving. 

.

.

.

.

It had been almost two weeks since the last time Alice had seen Ashton. In all that time, she hadn't heard of him getting into any kind of troule, but she still worried for him.

She had been spending most of her time with Luke.

It was evident that her company really improved his condition. He was always happier and sweeter whenever she was around. And he was even happier that she finally gave him a chance to try to win her over. 

Eight long days without Alice and he felt like he couldn't take it anymore. She was like a drug and he was addicted. He needed to see her.

Alice wasn't the same since the day Ashton hurt her. Luke noticed a drastic change in her, she was like a zombie. She hardly talked and at times, he noticed, she would look at one of the walls and stare off into space. But still, he found, that she worried about Ashton. She never left Luke's room, but each time he would return from breakfast, lunch or dinner, she would casually ask how the boy with the golden curly hair was doing.

"Alice!" 

She heard his voice screaming from where she sat in Luke's room.

Her blue eyes stared absently at the closed door. Luke was gone. He had his private session with one of the other doctors and wouldn't be back for another hour.

"Alice! Please!" He called again.

This time, she got up slowly and her feet, which dragged across the floor, led her out the door and down the sterile white hallway. When she reached his door, she paused for a second. A sense of fear stopped her from opening the door, but when he called for her again, it was like something was pulling her in.

Without thinking, she pushed the door open.

"Ashton..." She breathed.

"Alice!" His once dull eyes brightened at the sight of her. "You came to me." A sad smile appeared on his face. He got up from his bed and carefully made his way towards her. When he was close enough, he wrapped his arms around her and his heart broke slightly when he felt her shudder at his touch in fear.

He also found she remained still, her arms not moving to hug him back.

He pulled away from her and his hazel eyes looked her over. His angel was a mess. Her hair was uncombed, sticking in different directions, her blue eyes were dull and lifeless, and there were dark circles under her eyes.

It was like she was slowly dying.

A hand reached out to caress her face, but she flinched away. 

"P-please." She stuttered in fear. "Please d-don't touch me."

"I won't hurt you." Ashton told her in a low voice. But he meant it. He wanted to let her know he would not hurt her again. "I-I just want your forgiveness."

"I'm afraid." She admitted.

He said in a soothing voice. "Please, Alice. I've tried to stay away these past few days, but I need you. I don't know what it is, but you're like a drug to me."

"I need some time."

"Please." He pleaded. Once again, his hand reached to caress her cheek, she closed her eyes but this time she shsn't flinch away. Seeing that she wasn't afraid of his touch, he slowly leaned down until his lips grazed hers only slightly. He didn't pursue the kiss even further, he was happy just to feel her soft lips against his. 

When he pulled away, he saw a few tears streaming down her face.

Opening her eyes, she sucked in a breath, saying, "I need to go. Luke is probaly wondering where I went."

"Wait. So you two are a thing now?" He asked. His hazel eyes searched for hers, hoping for the response he wanted from her.

But she wouldn't look at him.

"I'm sorry." She said as she walked out the door.

-

SORRY FOR A KINDA SHORT, KINDA CRUMMY CHAPTER.

I'M WATCHING A MEXICAN SOCCER GAME WITH MY FAVORITE TEAM (CHIVAS DE GUADALAJARA) AND THEY ARE LOSING 4-0 AND IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY BECAUSE THIS IS THE CLASSIC RIVALRY TEAM AGAINST C. A. AMERICA.

GAHHH THE GAME JUST ENDED AND MY TEAM LOST.

I HATE TODAY, I AM SO ANGRY.

THIS GAME WASN'T A GAME FOR THREE POINTS. IT WAS A GAME FOR HONOR. ITS A RIVALRY OF SEVERAL YEARS.

ITS LIKE MY TEAM HAS JUST LOST THEIR PENISES.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT. UGH. WHY CAN'T IT BE 2012 AGAIN? BACK IN 2012 THEY WERE NUMBER ONE ON THE LEADERBOARD AND THEY WERE UNDEFEATED. THEY WERE GOING FOR THE 12TH STAR IN 2012, IT WAS DESTINY. BUT EVER SINCE THEY LOST THAT GAME AGAINST QUERETARO IT ALL WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE.

SO QUICK QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT SOCCER TEAM (IF ANY) IS YOUR FAVORITE? MINE IS CHIVAS DE GUADALAJARA IN MEXICAN SOCCER, THE MEXICAN NATIONAL TEAM, THE US NATIONAL TEAM, LA GALAXY IN THE MLS, MANCHESTER UNITED FROM ENGLAND, FC BARCELONA FROM SPAIN, ATLETICO DE MADRID AND THE SPAIN NATIONAL TEAM. I AM A BIG FAN OF SOCCER.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

LOVE YOUUU.

PORNOSKIANS.