Chapter 10: Trial (Part3)

Chapter 10: Trial (Part 3)

**okay, so we all know the part where Levi beats Eren (how could anyone forget!?😂) Okay so here's what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna do some lazy writing and get to the part where Eren is thinking whether he should say what's on his mind. (That's the part just before levi comes in). If ya still don't understand, that's okay. Once you start reading, it will all make sense on where we are in the story.**

***SHORT TIME SKIP***

Eren's POV:

**thoughts in italics**

(Makes it easier to understand)

Oh and quickly one more thing...

MM= mind message

Should I be doing this...

Yes, I'm going to tell them everything that's on my mind!

"So please! Help me! I beg of you! You should be betting everything you have on me! What are you so afraid of...

You-"

Zandra's MM to Eren: Eren whatever your doing please shut up.

"You cowards!"

Then, I felt a terribly pain on my left cheek and I saw something go flying, was that my tooth?

I looked back to see it was Levi Heichou and before I could do anything he kicked me again.

Zandra's POV:

Levi just kicked Eren so hard he lost a tooth. I saw it go flying. At first, I was shocked, but when that second kick came, I couldn't take it.

"LEVI! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!?!?" I started screaming and tugging at where I was kneeling so I could break free. I was burning with fury (literally) when the handcuffs broke free and I ran over to stop Levi, but instead he pushed me back and I slid across the floor until my back hit the railing. And after that, I didn't get up. I layed there and watched as Eren was beaten.

I could see Mikasa and Armin. Mikasa hasent even met Levi and you could tell she already hates him.

"Wait, Levi," a voice called out.

"What is it?" Levi put his foot up against Eren's face

"You should stop, he could turn into a Titan and kill you." the man replied.

"I highly doubt that. Even in his Titan form, he would still be no match for me. And he's even easier to hurt him when he is kneeling." Levi said looking down at Eren, and then kicked him a little more. "What your need to be trained is like a dog, not a man. And I believe that pain is the best way."

"Hmm, Levi, will you willing to be able to take responsiblity over him?" the judge asked.

"I'm sure I can kill him, but I'm afraid that that is the least I can do." Levi answered back.

"How about Zandra?" the judge asked.

"I've know Zandra since I first joined the survey corps. Trust me, you don't need to worry about her. She is smarter than all of us. she knows what she is doing."

I gave Levi a little smile. Then I realised that people were not just looking at Eren and Levi, but also my handcuffs. I had melted right through them.

The Judge have a little smirk and looked down at his papers.

"Alright my decision has been made."

-