2

Aaron

I knew Mariah would be shocked to hear that I found out about the baby, Jordan was the one who told me and to say I was pissed would be an understatement. I decided too leave Atlanta for a while just so she wouldn't have to see me and missed out on the most important thing, my son.

He made me promise to wait until business was running smoothly in Cali before confronting M. Yes I was wrong to have walked out but I was pissed off hearing that the thought of killing my unborn child would even cross her fucking mind. I needed fresh air to calm myself down and when I returned she wild out, talking about we were done and she didn't have nothing to say to me besides when it was about work and even then I had to have Dez relay the message.

"Baby, are you okay you look like you're not in your head?" I shook my head telling her I was fine.

Robin is the young lady I've been seeing for the last couple of months, I wouldn't call her my girl yet but we're dating to maybe see where things could go.

"I'm good just thinking about some shit with work that's all," I lied looking between her and the road. Of course I wasn't gonna tell her I was thinking about Mariah, what we had and how we could make this right so that we could get back to what we had. I love that girl more than anything in the world and she was too damn stubborn to see it.

"Cool. So, where are going, you're finally make this night about me?" Robin reached over the console and began to unbuckle my belt then my pants removing my rod from my jeans. Normally I would be so ready to get my rocks off while cruising the highway, but all I could think about was seeing my son and finally meeting him.

"Naw I'm just remembered something I forgot to do. Look I'm gon drop you off and we'll reschedule, I can't be sure what time I'll be done." I said declining the kind gesture she was offering.

"You sure?" I nodded my head yes. "This better be business I saw the way you and that lady looked at one another, I don't like it."

I wasn't going to tell Robin anything about Mariah nor what we had. Like I said we were only trying to see where things would go. I exited the highway making a right on James blvd the pulling up to the W Hotel.

"You got the room key, order what you want and I'll back here later," I explained waiting for her to step out of the car but she didn't. "Why you still sitting here?"

"Because I know there's something you're not telling me and I wanna know what it is. How do you expect us to-" I quickly cut her off letting her know what the deal was.

"Listen Robin, I don't have time to do this with you right now I got shit to do! Get yo ass out and go enjoy your night and if I have time to get back here tonight I will," the authority in my tone must have scared her ass because she hopped out the car without another word.

Soon as I was off hotel grounds I dialed Dez's number, the phone started to ring and without hesitating he was on the phone asking me if something had happen and if I was good.

"Yeah man I'm good. I was just hitting you up to see where the hell you at?" Removing a half of blunt from the ashtray and firing it up. "Oh shit you know me I'm at the crib with Nel and Dj and them." he tried to mumble the "them" part but of course I heard him.

I didn't need names and I damn sure knew Mariah's address so I was defiantly heading over.

"Cool well, I'm about to stop by and see my son," I inhaled a cloud of smoke letting it fill my lungs before blowing it all out through my nose and mouth.

"You think that's a good idea A? I don't have time for you and Monroe today we chilling and been drama free for some time now." He went on to say.