Chapter 10

Sorry, it's been so long, I promise to make this chapter worth it, cause we all know it's about time to bring the drama! SO Here y'all go Enjoy!

XOXOXOXO

Queeny

Chenel

We all stood in our previous spot watching Dez make his way into the room, all I wanted to do was run over to him and start beating his ass for not being here.

"Where have you been, we been calling you, texting hell Jordyn even went out looking for you." I asked hoping he would give me some type of explanations about what the hell was going on.

"It's not important, what is-is Mia. How you doing baby girl?" Dez walked pass me and over to Mia as if I wasn't standing there here talking to him. "I'm good Dezzy, how are you, I can tell something is bothering you." Mia asked only to be ignored.

"M, you better get your friend before I kill his ass, how the fuck you walk up in here after being gone all fucking day, no call, no text you haven't even checked on your son but you wanna walk around ignoring me, okay bitch bet!" I yelled across the room pointing my finger in his direction.

"Nel calm down don't get yourself worked up over something small, right Dez?" Mariah asked turning her attention in his direction.

The fact that he wasn't talking nor was he making eye contact is what pissed me off, I could feel myself getting angry with each passing second and it was hard for me to get myself under control once I snapped. I lost it when he refused to speak, I grabbed the closet think thing to me throwing it straight at his head only missing short of an inch. Soon as the food made contact with the wall Dez lunged at me but Aaron stopped him, Mirah and Mia were in an uproar while Jordyn held me back.

"Aye man what the fuck is wrong with you, you better watch what the fuck you doing before I have your ass laid up in the next room!" Dez barked. "Fuck is you so mad for, you better chill out I'm telling you."

"Nigga suck my dick, I want you to put your hands on me so I can lay yo ass out!" He waved me off before pushing pass Aaron trying to leave. "Yeah gone and run like the bitch you are!" I called out.

Just as he makes it to the door it comes flying open with some woman standing there and the nurse yelling behind her about how she couldn't just walk into someone's room. I had never seen her before so we were all watching to see what would happen next, she stood about five five with caramel color skin and grey eyes with juicy lips and flawless cheekbones. Beautiful nevertheless.

"Hey, can we help you, this is a private room." Mariah asked breaking the silence. "Awe shit." Dez mumbled dropping his head.

"I can't believe you don't remember me Mariah but then again it has been years since we last saw one another, what has it been Dez, ten maybe fifteen years since we all hung out?" I was confused as hell about what was going on. "Should I know who you are, because I'm still getting nothing?" Mariah replied.

"Fuck all that Dez, what the fuck is going on?" He looked at me with pleading eyes shaking his head. "Can we go somewhere and talk, I just need to explain?" I shook my head no, now he wanna talk, just a second ago he couldn't even look at me cat had his whole throat.

"You must be Chanel, I'm." Before she could cross the threshold Dez put his arm out to stop her. "Don't do it, just go haven't you cause enough drama for the day?" He tried mumbling but we heard him loud and clear. "Dez why can't she say who is she?" I asked getting his attention.