Chapter 4

Mariah

I rolled over feeling a hard body next to me, I knew it wasn't Kree because I never allow him to sleep in bed with me out of fear he would fall or I might roll over on top of him. Realizing it was Aaron next to me I smile reminiscing about the times we shared but that was short lived. Slapping his exposed chest to get his attention he jumps up looking around the room frantically making me bust out laughing.
"Wake yo ass up, I don't remember tell you, you could sleep over." I said through my laughter.

"You think that shit funny don't you, just wait I'll get yo ass back when you least expect it," he says running his hand down his chest while eyeballing my every move.
"That'll be never, I'm always expecting some shit to happen you know that," I told him with a shrug going over to see Kree still knocked out.

One thing about him, he'll sleep all day if I allow him to, I never had problems with him as a baby. He would just sleep so much I had to wake him for feedings and diapers changes, he didn't cry at all just smiled. I went over to the shower starting the water and headed to the sink to brush my teeth and wash my face. I pulled my hair into a high bun so that it wouldn't get wet. Chenel us just straighten out my hair and I didn't it curling up again.

"Can I get in with you?" Aaron asking making his way into view while removing his pants and briefs.
I couldn't bring myself to say no because I was too damn busy starting at his beautiful physique.

He walks over to me and starts to slowly remove my shirt and shorts that I had mistakenly slept in. The way his soft yet strong hands grazed my body sent chills down my spine. I hadn't felt this feel in a long time; part of me wants to stop him but the other part is wining by even letting him get this close. Of course I love Aaron always have and I always will, it's just I can't stand the fact that he runs away from his problems and then comes back like nothing happened.

Before I could stop him from going any further his tongue was gliding back and forth between my throbbing pussy lips nearly sending me to the floor, thankfully he caught me.

"I missed you too baby," he says looking up at me before slurping up my nectar. "Get in the shower," I did as told watching him join me then wrapping his arms around my waist looking at me.

"I miss you so much."
"Can we not talk, I don't want to wake Kree," I lied trying to avoid the while I miss you and I love part of the sex.

Right now isn't the time, I don't want my thoughts clouded with mixed emotions because we're having sex and he start thinking things are getting back to the way they were. He chuckled before crashing his lips into mine sliding his tongue in my mouth, next thing I know my legs are wrapped around his waist, his around my waist and the other supporting my butt so that I wouldn't fall.

"You want this dick Mariah?" I quickly shook my head letting him know I was ready to get ever inch of him.

Without warning he pushing his hard dick inside of my making me scream out in pleasure. Instantly my lips attached to his neck so that I could kissing on his spot and let out my moans.

"Damn girl you still tight as fuck," Aaron groaned out slowly stroking in and out of me and I dug my nails into his back.
"Oh shit right there baby, fuck!" I called out as he began to pick up the pace bouncing me up and down like I was riding a real horse.

Aaron's lips attached my nipples making my head go back and my eyes to close, I getting close to my peek and it wasn't hard to tell.