9.

Hey, I'm giving y'all this update and I hope you enjoy it, your support is what keeps me updating so thanks for sticking with me loves and I promise to make it chapter juicy than before. Get your popcorn cause this is Most defiantly finna be good....That's all I'm gonna say!

You may notice that the characters are changing but pay it no mind I'm switching some things up to improve the story, sorry for any inconvenience, New Jordyn.

Enjoy, babies.

Dez.

I sat with both hands on my head trying to come up with every way I could break this little news to Chenel and everyone else without them flipping out on me, honestly I was more worried about how Nel was gonna react. For those who didn't know, shawty bat crazy as fuck and I don't doubt that once she finds out she not gonna kill me and the other party.

I was sitting on the couch in a hotel suit waiting for the person to come out the bathroom, I got up early as hell to get over here without anyone seeing me with hopes that I could make this shit go away but I couldn't. The sound of the door opening grabbed my attention and I watched as her five-five slim thick frame, golden brown skin, naturally curly jet black hair, pouty caramel lips and grey eyes which was very hypnotizing.

"Rainy what's up man, why you here?" I asked again for what felt like the millionth time.

When I first got a call from Rainy tell me that she was coming to Atlanta to see me and possibly be moving here to be with me, I didn't know what the fuck to do or how to handle it, seeing as though I left her ass in New York expecting her to stay put. 

"Dez, I told you why I was here, I miss you and New York was starting to get lonely so I figured why not relocate down here to be with you, is that a problem?" She placed both hands in her hips almost daring me to say that her being here was a problem.

"Okay, why couldn't you just go back to Cali, the place you love so fucking much, I have shit goin on here Rainy man, I don't have time to be playing games and shit I'm telling you that shit right now." I sighed trying to reason with her. I couldn't allow her to come in and fuck shit up with Nel and I we had a son involved and there was no way in hell I gonna lose him.

"You mean your son?" My head shot up at her at the mention of my son, Rainy knew damn well I wasn't gonna play behind him. "Did I strike nerve or something?"

"You want me to fuck you up, don't ever in your fucking life mention my son, this is our shit not his or Nel's." I barked letting her know whatever she was planning to do was not gonna happen.

"So that's her name, Nel. She beautiful." Rainy said walking over to the mini bar pouring herself a shot. She was an all black Gucci bodysuit with red Gucci  

"When did you see her, if you laid a finger on her I swear to God!" I shouted standing to my feet, I knew Rainy too well to know she didn't just see Nel, she did something I'm sure of it.

I was more than prepared to take Rain ass out if I needed to, yes she was my wife but Nel and Dj were my life and I wasn't losing them behind nothing and no one.

"Calm down, I only saw her when I got first got here and you two were having lunch or whatever." She waved me off as if it was nothing that she had been spying on me and I didn't even know it, damn I must really be slipping to have not noticed. "I was thinking, since she doesn't know who I am, you should introduce us seeing as though I'm not going anywhere and your my husband." The frown on my face told it all.

There no way in the fuck I was telling Nel that I was married, and I damn sure wasn't introducing the two she can forget that shit. Atlanta isn't big enough of the both of us and I damn sure ain't leaving, so she might as well pack up all her shit and get on the next thing smoking.