7.

Don't Forget To Vote and Comment Loves

Mariah

Mia, Nel and myself were standing in the kitchen talking when all of a sudden the bitch Rose, Reggie, Rita I don't know what the hoe name was but he walked into my kitchen as if she lived here or something.

"Um, excuse you who the hell are you and why walking up in my house like you fucking live here bitch?" Nel asked walking over to Rose getting all in her face.

"I came to Mariah, not you." She walked around Nel as until she was face to face with me.

I wasn't the best at controlling my temper and I damn sure didn't know how to be understanding with all the shit I had going on, I felt disrespected first of all and tried to say the least. I slapped the shit out that bitch before sticking my pistol down her throat watching her face go from sassy to scared as hell.

"Bitch you wanted to see me, here I am what you gotta say now bitch." She couldn't say shit because my pistol was down her throat. "Bitch I blow your fucking brains out on this floor and not think twice about it so I advise you to find you something safe to do then fuck with me, okay hoe?" She frantically nodded her head letting me know she understood. "Now get the fuck out my house." I didn't even stick around to see the hoe scramble out I walked off going up to my room.

I had more than enough shit to deal with than to be worried about Aaron and his stalker ass bitches, I totally blamed him for the shit because had he man up when I told him to Rose wouldn't even be a problem. When I got to my room I made sure to slam and lock the door behind me just in case he tried to come in. Walking into my bathroom I began to remove my clothes so that I could shower and get ready to go get my son from school, I hated having to go around him in a bad space because Kree was smart he picked up on any vibe I was having.

Soon as I got the water to the right tempter I wanted it I stepped letting the water cascade down my body, my eyes closed trying to clear my head. "M, we need to talk." I didn't even bother opening my eyes because I just knew I was dreaming he was standing there.

"I know you hear me man, don't make me get in there and make you listen to me." A continued to say.

"I know for a fact I locked that door, if you picked my fucking lock I know something." It was hard as hell for me to stick to my words when I was so damn horny and he was so fucking fine. "Could you get out?"

It took everything inside of me not to open that shower door and let him have his way with me but I knew better, when I saw wasn't gonna listen I figured the best thing would be to ignore him but that was hard when dealing with Aaron, he didn't listen too well.

"Not until you talk to me."

"About what A, yo bitch showing up at my crib taking shit and you think I should talk to you, naw I'm good on that sir it's best I pretend it didn't happen or I'm gon shoot your ass." I told him in all honesty. "How that bitch even know where I live in the first place, do you care how disrespectful that shit is?" He shrugged.

"I didn't show the bitch how to get here so don't even think that shit, I broke things off with the bitch and told her go back to Cali not follow me here." He tried assuring. "So you really think I would do some shady shit like that, despite what you and I have going on you know I still love the shit out you and would never put you or the place my son lay his head in a situation like that, use yo fucking head." Of course I believed him but I had to stand my ground.

I didn't even have time to respond before the shower door was being pulled open, Aaron was standing there with in all of naked glory looking good enough to slurp up, I had to hold my composure but it was only so much a bitch could take. His dick was harden and beautiful that I had to sallow the lump in my throat and move back a few steps to gather myself.