5.

Please Read with Caution of mistakes and things....

Dez

I killed the engine to my truck as Jordyn and I step out heading for the drop house, tonight I decided to show him the ropes on doing drops so that he could make some extra money. Like I told him before I wasn't gonna give him no money but I'd give him more work so he could pay off his own debts.

"Make sure you always check your surroundings and be on time. Don't pull up five-ten minutes later cause you be fucking up." I explained doing everything I was telling him to a T,
"I got you man, I got you."

We got to the door, I entered the code so that we could make our way inside the quite house. I started getting the feeling that something was out of wack due to the guy, Jimmy that was supposed to be here waiting for me, he was nowhere in sight. Soon as I went to pull out my phone police started coming out from everywhere.

"Show me your hands, Get down on the ground!" They yelled at Jordyn and I, we did as told not trying to become the next victims of police brutality.
"What the hell is going man, we just came here to visit some friends," I lied hoping they would buy my story.
"Nice lie, you have any weapons or drugs on you that I need to know about?" This is why you're here right?" The white young looking cop asked.
"I don't know what you're talking about, we're here to visit a friend."

I didn't have any idea what they were doing here, I don't know who could have tipped them off about this place because only a select few know about it. Not even Monroe know of this place just out keeping the shit lowered to a minimum on the radar. I could Jordyn just as confused as me, we were both handcuffed sitting against the wall while they went on a rampaged throughout the place hoping to find something.

Jimmy was nowhere to be found which started to give me a funny feeling, like maybe he was setting me up. Thankfully I decided to come here empty handed, I wanted to make sure Jimmy was trustworthy enough to do business with sense he was a new buyer. I was gonna check him out and have him meet with me at another location to pick up his package that way I got a feel of the nigga. Good thing I listen to my gut when it said leave the dope or Jordyn and I would've been fucked up.

"Tell me Dez, is it?" I looked at the officer wondering how he knew my name yet I didn't reply.
"Where the drugs and the money, the guns where is it?"
"I don't know what you talking about, I came here to hang out with a friend, a female name Hope." I lied.
"And you, you here to see Hope as well?" He turned asking Jordyn.

"Naw I was supposed to be getting some head from her sister name Bianca." Shaking my head I tried my best to hold in my laughter.

This nigga know he can say some stupid ass shit, and it don't even be like he's joking the nigga be dead ass serious. Cops were all over the house ripping the place up while we sat calmly waiting to see if we were going to jail.

"You find anything?" The white guy who was hassling us asked to one of the working officers.
"Not yet sir, the place is clear and Officer Jade says the truck is clean as well." By the look on their faces I could tell they were pissed.
"Lock em up, we can't get them on the charges we came here for but we'll get them for burglary."
"Burglary? How the fuck when we had the code to get in this bitch, you out yo fucking mind!"
"Keep running yo mouth Dez that won't be the only charge I throw your way boy."

I wasn't a dumb ass nigga, and I damn sure wasn't about to incriminate my damn self but believe me this nigga gone see me again. The fact that this fool was standing before me disrespecting me had me boiling hot. Two other rookies came in to haul us off to the precinct, I wasn't looking forward to the call I was gonna have to make to Chenel ass.