Ricky Weaver

~3 weeks later and Abbi's P.O.V*

I was at my locker talking to Kim,We're friends even though she's a black dragon.Until,The princple came up to me."Thanks to the beautiful essay Abbi Henning wrote,Seaford will have a personal concert from Ricky Weaver!"The princple.I squealed in exciment."Whoa, wait.Abbi,you're into Ricky Weaver?"Jack asked me."Uh,no. I'm not even sure who Ricky Weaver is."I said lying."Oh."Jack said."Really Abbi?Cause your locker's a huge fan."Kim said then opened my locker to show some of my photos I have of him but you can't really see them because I have way more photos of Ryan Ross in my locker.''Thanks a lot,Kim."I say then try to shut the locker but Kim keeps holding until I slam it shut."Fine,I love him.I downloaded all of his music,now I'm gonna meet him.Ricky!"I said then ran off excited."I'm beginning to think she knows who Ricky is."I heard Jack said.

~After school,At the dojo~

"I like when his fringe on either side,It's just what makes Ricky,Ricky."I said dreamly into the phone while talking to Kim.I saw Jack roll his eyes,I know he's jealous."Hey Kim,I gotta go."I said and hung up."I can't believe because of you,that over gelled,pretty boy is coming to our school.I think he's got a doll's head."Jack said after I put my phone away.He's really jealous,I can tell."Jack, it's so predictable that a guy like you would be jealous of Ricky."I said then put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him."What! I'm not-I'm not jealous!"Jack said then took my hand off of his shoulder,He's not fooling me."Mmmhmmm."I said then walked away from him.

~That night,The concert/dance~

I was in the hallway making sure that my makeup wasn't smuged or anything.I then heard footsteps running towards me.I turned to see Jack."Woah,Abbi."He said looking at me."What?Is my makeup smeared?"I asked then looked into my mirror again."No,It's just-Look.I cannot let you dance with Ricky.He's a heartbreaker."Jack said to me."I know what this is about,Jack. You don't like Ricky, so you're making up lies about him to make him sound like some kind of monster!"I said almost yelling at him."He is a monster!A private jet flying,San Francisco burger buyin',hot tubbin',doll haired monster!"Jack said back to me."Okay,that's just a big bowl of word salad."I said closing my locker then walking off towards the gym.I guess Jack gave up because he didn't try to stop me when I was walking to the gym.

When Ricky was right in the middle of singing,I'll Always Be There,He grabbed my hand but I felt another hand grab my left one."Jack, you're unbelievable! What are you doing here?"I asked him."I'm not letting you up there."Jack said,Why is he so freaking jealous?!"Jack, I'm dancing with Ricky."I said firmly then pushed him back and went up stage with Ricky to dance with him.After the concert and dance,I went backstage with Ricky.I saw him lean in,I didn't want him to kiss me."Goodbye,Ricky."I said then threw him across the room,He landed on a table that had something green on it and it got all over him.Jack saw it then called the paps in.I think I'll be throwing my Ricky Weaver stuff away now.

~After dance,Back at the dojo~

I walked out of the girls bathroom of the dojo dressed into a gray jacket with some skinny jeans and gray vans.I saw that Jack was practings some moves."Jack,Can we talk?"I asked him."Yeah,Sure."He said then sat down beside me on the benches."Jack, just so we're clear, you know I can take care of myself, right?"I asked him."I know. You just won the gold medal in the Ricky Toss."Jack said.We both smiled and laughed."Thanks for having my back, Jack."I said."No problem."Jack said.I then hugged him and he hugged back.I pulled back and smiled at him."You know,I had some really expensive cheeseburgers for lunch today,but I think the ones at circus burger are actually better.You wanna grab one?"Jack asked me."Sure."I said smiling then bit my lip.We left the dojo with his arm around my waist,But that wasn't the only weird thing.I blushing because of it.