Halloween

~Two months later~

*Abbi's P.O.V.*

I was in the dojo practing with Jack."Do you hear that?"Jack asked me."What?"I asked him.I turned around to see no Jack."Okay,Jack.Stop it."I said with my arms crossed.I almost tripped but I felt someone catch me.I saw that Jack caught me."It's time to go,Abbi."Jack said,putting me back on my feet,I felt a blush creep on my cheeks."Okay."I said,then grabbed my shoes and put them on.I walked out of the dojo with Jack.

~Next Day,At School;Lunch~

I went to go sit with Kim but Jack stopped me."Why are you sitting with her?"Jack asked me,Rude."Because she's my friend and I need to ask her about something."I told him."Why can't you ask me about it?"He asked me."Well,Uhm.It's about something that happened to me yesterday."What happened?"He asked me."Well,When you asked me 'Did you hear that?' yesterday,I said 'What?' but when I turned around you were gone.I swear to god if scare me,You will get cut."I said serious."I didn't answer after you said 'What?',Because I was in boys bathroom putting my gi up."Jack said."Okay,Because the last person that scared me.Got a black eye,no lie."I said."Okay,I promise.Now,Let's sit down."Jack said as we sat down at the table with the guys."What are you being for the boo-stravaganza tonight?"Eddie asked me."I'm being someone from Pokemon!That's all I'm saying for now."I said smirking.They groaned."You honestly thought that I was gonna tell you guys?"I asked them."Yes."They all groaned.The bell rang."See you guys tonight."I said then left the table to get to class.

~At the dojo~

I was walking to the dojo with my costume in my bag  until I saw my biggest fear ever.It was a girl that was dressed like Bloody Mary."Ahh!"I screamed then ran into the dojo but only end up running into Milton.I hugged Milton,"Woah."I heard Jerry say."Shut up,Jerry."I said through tears,I'm glad I wore waterproof makeup today.I pulled back."I'm sorry."I said then ran into the girls bathroom and placed my stuff down.I heard a pounding on the door."Abbi please come out!"I heard Jack yell.He sounded...Worried.Why is he so protective over me?!I cleaned myself up then walked out."What's wrong?"Jack asked me."Bloody mary!Okay,I saw girl dressed excatly like her and I got freaked out."I said."That's your fear?Bloody Mary,A old legend."Eddie said."Don't tell anyone please,It's just an odd fear that I have."I said."Promise."They said.I hugged them,"I love you guys."I said hugging them."I gotta get ready."I said then went back into the bathroom.

~15 minutes later~

I placed the little hat on my head then fixed it until it was right.I brushed my black short hair then walked out.The first person to look at me was Jack,who was a vampire."Whoa.That looks really good on you."Jack said,I could see a little pink from behind his makeup,to make him look pale.Jerry and Milton came out.Jerry was a werewolf and Milton was I guess,Little boy blue."I don't see any bloody mary's out there,So come on.Let's go boo stravaganza our butts off."I said but of course I saw her again.''Nope!"I yelled then tried to run back into the bathrooms but,Jack caught me by the waist."Jack,Let me go!"I yelled."Not until you get rid of this fear."He said then pushed me near the window."Look at her!"Jack yelled at me.So I did,I screamed then broke away from him."Jack!"I yelled then jumped on him,hugging him."Thank you."I whispered and secretly kissed his cheek.After I clamed down,We went outside.

"Abbi,You might wanna fix your dress."Jack told me.I slapped my face then fixed my dress."One question."I said to Jack."What?"He asked me."Why were you looking?"I asked with my arms crossed over my chest.He shrugged his shoulders then wonder off somewhere else.I rolled my eyes then wondered off somewhere else.But the one thing on my mind was Jack.