Not that stabled yet.

~3 Months later~

*Abbi's P.O.V*

It's been 3 months after the divorce,It didn't go to well.I haven't heard from the guys in three months either,Which made me upset. I've haven't been out of the house,Only for school.But now,The divorce is over,Which means I don't have to see my father anymore.I'm extremely happy about that.Well,I gotta go to sleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up and got out of bed.I put on a blue short sleeve crop shirt  with a black skirt and my boots.I've got extensions now,So I dyed my hair half black and half purple.I brushed my hair then grabbed a black jacket with my backpack also phone and earphones.I ran downstairs,Out the door with my earphones plugged in.I was listening to Timing Is Everything by:LIGHTS.When I made it to school,I walked up to the guys."Hey guys."I said cheery."Abbi!"They yelled and hugged me."Woah,Don't kill me."I said hugging them back."Where were you?"They asked me."I just had a rough time with my dad so I didn't really talk to anyone."I said.They nodded."Hey Abbi,Can I talk to you for a moment?"Jack asked me."Sure."I said.We got away from the guys for a moment."Abbi,You're the only thing that has been on my mind for the last three months.I worried sick about you,Rudy was upset when you stopped coming to the dojo.But other than that,I wanna ask you a question."Jack said then pulled out a tiny heart locket necklace.

"Abbi,Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked me.I grabbed his face and kissed him.He pulled back and put the necklace on me."It's beautiful Jack."I said looking at the necklace."Just like you."Jack said wrapping an around my waist walking back over to the guys.I went to my locker then grabbed my language arts book.I walked back over to him."Hey,I gotta tell you a cheek secret."I said to Jack,He leaned towards me and I pecked his cheek.I smiled,I could see him blushing.The bell rang,"See you at lunch."I said to the guys then walked off to language arts class.

~Lunch~

I walked into the cafeteria,I wasn't that hungry so I didn't get anything to eat.I sat at the table with the guys."Here,Abbi."Jack said giving me his red velvet cake with a fork."Thanks."I said eating the cake."So,Are you coming back to practice today?"Milton asked me."I don't know.I think I should just be kicked out of the dojo,Since I hardly ever go.Plus,I've gotten into skateboarding a lot more lately."I said eating the cake."What the heck are you talking about? Rudy misses you like a ton."Eddie said."Fine, I'll go."I said finishing up the cake."Finally."I heard Jerry say.I rolled my eyes."Oh god,The emo girl is back."I heard Grace say,I knew she was behind me.I got up and faced her."Will you ever stop!?I'm not freaking emo!I dye my hair because I can't change my horrible personality!"I yelled at her then punched her in the nose.I heard gasps,Grace try to get me but I pushed her and punched her again."Say I'm emo again!Say it!I want you to!"I yelled at her."Emo freak!"She yelled.I pushed her on the ground and started to punch her,hard.I kneed her stomach hard and I then left a scratch on her face.I got off of her to see everyone giving me a nasty look,Even Jack."Blame my ex boyfriend for my anger issues."I said then walked out of the cafeteria.

I heard footsteps from behind me."What do you mean 'ex' boyfriend?"Jack asked me grabbing my hand."I wasn't talking about you.It's my ex,Cameron."I said sitting down on the steps."Something bad must have between you guys."Jack said sitting beside me.I nodded."Wanna tell me about it?"He asked me."Yea,I need to let someone other than my mother to know."I said smiling.The bell rang,"After practice,Come home with me and I'll tell you about it."I said getting up."Okay."He said.I pecked his cheek and ran off to science class.

~After School,At the dojo~

I walked into the dojo smiling."Abbi,You're back!"Rudy yelled and hugged me."Back for good now.Even though I'm not that stabled yet."I said pulling out of the hug."Okay everyone.Today is a sparring day."Rudy said.After a two hours of practice,I went into the girls bathroom and changed into a different outfit.I walked out to see that Jack also changed,"Jack,Let's go."I said grabbing his hand."Bye guys!"We said walking out the door.

~At my house~

I walked into the house holding Jack's hand."Abbi,Is that you?"I heard my mom ask me from the kitchen."Yes,I have someone I'd like you to meet."I said back to her."Okay."She said walking into the living room,She looked surprised when she saw Jack."Hello Mrs.Henning,I'm Jack Brewer."Jack said brightly to her."Hello Jack,I'm Mrs.Henning but call me Lizzy."She said."I was gonna talk to him about something for school."I said lying,She nodded so we went upstairs to my room."I thought we were talking about your ex."Jack said."We are but I had to lie she hates when I talk about him."I said closing my door."So tell me about this guy."Jack said.I sighed then sat on my bed with Jack.

"When I lived in Seattle,I met a boy named Cameron.Who left bruises on my body,apparently fractured my wrist twice, stole over 2,000 dollars from me, and got me into smoking. He was also both physically and mentally abusive to me. He used to tell me that I had to be skinny and famous.My mom caught him hitting me when I accidentally broke a pack of his cigarettes."I said to Jack."Before I moved into my house I recently moved out of,Cameron set a fire to my house when me and my family was sleeping.Luckly we made it out alive."I said,I then started to tear up."For some reason,I still loved him and I guess you could call him my first love.I gave him everything,I mean EVERYTHING."I said,I think Jack knew what I was talking about cause he looked at me wide eyed."Yep,Even that."I said looking at Jack.

I then got up,"My parents forbbided our love after that.Two weeks after they forbbided our love they caught us one night hanging out with each other.After that my parents said we're moving."I said wiping my tears.Jack got up and hugged me."Abbi,I would never treat you like he treated you.I've liked you since the first day we met.When I saw you at the bus stop I knew I would fall in love with you.The last three months without you was like prison for me."Jack said then pulled away.He then kissed me.I kissed back smiling.