Chapter 34

Ayooo So my friend and I started a BTS meme account thing on instagram???  She posts on it too but it's a baby and needs love so if you like those kinds of accounts it is bongton_boes :D we use nicknames so feel free to guess which one is me XD  Also sorry this took so long, working a lot and this is my last week and i'm still trying to find another job XD Ahhh pfff   Also.... sorry for the drama XD

Yoongi's POV

"You're what?!" I yell my eyes filling with tears.

"I'm so sorry we didn't tell you sooner..." My Mother says trying to hug me but I back away.

"What's going to happen now...?" I ask my voice shaking.

"We are going to have to move... to Japan." My Dad says slowly.

I stare at my feet with a blank face. This can't be happening, they can't expect me to move to Japan with them...? I just graduated, I could stay behind but... what would I do here? Where would I live?

"You're an adult Yoongi, you could stay here but... We can't leave you with any money, we don't have any to leave behind. Seulgi will be coming with us, she is going to ask if she could stay with you but don't let her... She needs to be in a stable household until she graduates." My Mom said sighing before leaving the room.

I stayed silent, I had nothing to say. I wish I never had this talk with them, I don't know what to do. Every option just seems wrong.

I heard Seulgi come in through the front so I quickly ran to my room. I didn't want to see her get the talk, I don't want to see how heartbroken she will be to have to leave her friends behind. I at least have a choice but I don't want to make the choice.

As I heard Seulgi crying downstairs I slammed my hand against the wall. I yelled and cried as I held my hand to my chest. After a few minutes of sitting in self pity on the floor I finally managed to call Namjoon.

After a brief and worried talk, he agreed to pick me up. I stood up shaking and slowly walked down the stairs before going outside. My parents just looked at me with pity and sadness and I didn't want to have any of it.

After a few minutes Namjoon pulled up and asked me what happened. I ignored him for a few minutes but the pain in my hand was growing so I had to do some explaining. I hated venting to people but I knew it would help.

"I'll explain, but start driving to the hospital... I fucked up my hand." I said biting my lip.

Namjoon nodded and started driving waiting patiently for me to talk.

"My Mom and Dad revealed to me that we have been out of money for some time... They have almost nothing left... They also informed me that they already sold our house and next week we are to be out of it and they are moving to Japan where my Dad has business shares... Seulgi is finding out now... She is being forced to go with them and I'm 18 so I could stay but I don't know where and what I would do..." I confessed sighing as I held my injured hand closer to me.

"So, how did you hurt your hand?" Namjoon asked me and I sighed.

"I punched a wall." I said and he just sighed.

"Let's get your hand fixed and then we can figure something out. Remember what we all offered to do for Jungkook when he would have been forced to move? We all stepped in to help him and house him, and you have to know we would all do that for you too. Have you told Jimin?" Namjoon asked putting the car into park.

"No... I just found out and Jimin is auditioning for another dance company so I don't want him to get his happiness from getting accepted into a dance company ruined by me being homeless and only working at a tiny cafe with almost no hours." I said opening the door and getting out of his car.