chapter 1

I was walking down the road when I felt as if someone was following me .I checked behind me and there was no one but I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was being followed . I turned left on malm street into a dark alley,then I heard a noise behind me. I turned to see a man behind me . It was very dark so I could not make out his face. All of a sudden he came unto me and started tearing my clothes off. I tried to fight him but he was too strong. He starts kissing me and I scream so hard . I open my eyes only to realize it was a dream.
I get up from my bed and do my morning  routine which includes bathing and cleaning of my one bedroom house. It's very small but manageable. It's all I could get with the meagre  money I had after escaping from home. Am currently sitting at my kitchen counter scrolling through my battered hand-me-down android phone doing a follow up on letters for a job  application,and nothing so far. I decide to prepare myself some breakfast and watch television to while away time. I hear a ping from my phone alerting me that I have a message. I check and I realize I got the job of the personal secretary at Brown fashion industry ,one of the biggest fashion company. I call my best friend Shelby  to tell her the news. "I got the job" i tell her.
"Give me 10 minutes I will be there ,we going shopping" she says.
  I groan,I hate shopping. I clear the dishes and wait for her. I hear pounding on my door and I know it's her,so I grab my jacket and keys to meet her.

"Am soooo happy for you "

"Thanks ".

"Ok let's go "

And with that she drags me to her car ,a white Chevrolet cadillac and I know that because I am obsessed with cars.

We get in and move straight to the mall.We head to forever 21 where Shelby starts throwing lots of clothes at me.

"What is it " Shelby says after seeing the look on my face.

"Am I not supposed to be picking official clothes"

"No"

"Why"

"Because it's a fashion company so you going to need decent but fashionable clothes. So hurry and go try them on "

"Fine".i go into the changing rooms.

Five  hours later we are done with shopping and head to second cup to get coffee. I order a lattè and Shelby orders a short machiato.

"Are you nervous for the interview tomorrow"

"Yeah I am "

"Don't be. You are a great fashionista and the best make up artiste ever and not forgetting interior decorater"

"Thanks"

"Just becareful of your boss,Aiden. I hear he  is a big jerk ok"

"Ok"

"Let's go ".

She drops me home and wish me luck. I set my alarm for 6 am since I am to get there by 8:30 and I go to bed.