Chapter 8

They went inside and got seated. Both of them ordered their drinks. There was one problem with Sydney. She was completely jealous of the waitress. Every time she came over to the table, she always winked at Gabriel, smile at him, stare at him longer then normal.

Sydney hated it and she doesn't know why she would be jealous of the waitress.

This sometimes happened back when Gabriel was first alive. But it feels different know, it feels odd and she feels hatred and sadly felt upset. The waitress dropped their second drinks off and she winked at Gabriel...again.

After she left, Gabriel had a smirk on his face that soon disappeared when he looked over at Sydney and worry felled his eyes. "You feel upset. What's up?" Gabriel asked. "I'm fine." Sydney replied to him. "I know that's a lie." Gabriel said. "I'm fine Gabe, I'm sure of it." Sydney didn't make eye contact with him till now.

She knew he was going to figure out that she is jealous. "If you need anything, I am certainly here." Gabriel said, soon taking Sydney's hand. His facial expression changed. "What?" Sydney asked nervously. She knows when Gabriel is reading her emotions. "Your jealous of the waitress." Sydney yanked her hand away from out of Gabriel's.

He raised his hands in defense. "You should know better." Gabriel said. Sydney looked down at her lap. "Cause you should know, if would feather go with a pretty and cuddly girl like you than a slut like her." Gabriel stated.

Sydney blushed and looked back up at Gabriel. The waitress came back with a big bowl of chips and before she left, she gave Sydney a disgusted look. "You know sweetie, I think renewing our vows is a great ideas." After what Gabriel said, the waitress stormed out of the restaurant.

"Gabriel!" Sydney looked at him wide eyed, but a small smile showed on her face. "What?" Gabriel smirked, "I can't defend my bestie with a little twist!".

They got back to the motel and Sydney sat on her bed and started to think about Gabriel did before. Why did he say 'darling' and 'Wedding'. Gabriel soon sat down with a huge bag a skittles that they had bought earlier.

"Skittles!" Gabriel cheered as he opened it. He toke a handful and threw it up in the air. "Gabriel!" Sydney laughed. Gabriel smiled over at her and threw some skittles at her. Sydney, of course, threw some back at him. "Can we maybe talk?" She then looked at Gabriel. "About what?" Gabriel smiled, turning his head towards.

"About what happened at the grill." Sydney told him. "Well sure, what about the grill?" Gabriel stitched his eyebrows together with confusion. "When you said you'd rather date me then the waitress and when the waitress gave me a weird look, the words you said to get her away!" Sydney felt like she was going to flip. "Well I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable." Gabriel frowned.

"No, no, no. That's not what I meant." Sydney told him. "I just wanna know why you would date me instead of that waitress. She was beautiful and I'm an ugly peace of-" Gabriel soon cut Sydney off. "Don't you dare talk about yourself like that!" He turned angry real quick and by that, he stood up fast. Sydney got scared at his sudden movement.

"You are the most beautiful being my father created. When I saw you as a child, I saw in your eyes that your gonna go into the hunting life. So I asked my father if I could watch over you, keep you from but he told me to keep my distance. But when I saw you as you grew. I couldn't help myself but come down to earth to keep you more safe when your brothers were on hunts." Gabriel was red in the face.

"When you tried hunting at the age of 16, you got hurt really bad. I should've paid attention! How could I let something so beautiful, gorgeous even, get hurt!"

(Echo!)