Exhibitionist

"We really-!" Betty's gasp punctures the night air, "shouldn't be doing this here." Veronica just shrugs and licks another harsh stripe across Betty's pulse. Veronica nips at her relentlessly, making even her tongue enough to cause Betty to squirm as it drags across her overly sensitive skin.

Despite her meek protesting, they both know that neither of them wants to stop. It's happened more than once that the two of them have gone missing at Cheryl's parties and since this was one of the last ones before they all left this little town behind and parted ways for college, it felt natural to sink back into old habits, at least one more time.

Veronica's warm hands creep beneath Betty's shirt, pulling it loose from where it's tucked neatly into her skirt. Goosebumps ripple across Betty's taunt stomach as Veronica begins to smooth her palms across Betty's sensitive stomach, around her waist, and finally to her ass. Veronica draws her in close, dipping her hands into her skirt to unapologetically grope at Betty's ass as she brings their mouths together in a heated kiss.

Balmy air kisses Betty's skin as her eyes slip shut and her mouth takes over. She winds her own hands into Veronica's hair and tugs, enjoying the sound that Veronica hisses in response. When they break Veronica's cheeks are tinged deliciously pink. If she asked she knows Veronica would play it off as the warm night summer air but Betty knows the girlish blush is exclusively caused by her. The cool brick wall Veronica has her backed up against certainly doesn't help either of them cool down any as slick sweat starts to accumulate between them.

"Veronica..." Betty half protests, half moans when her girlfriends painted nails dig harshly into her ass.

"Hush," Veronica commands. She lazily buries her face in Betty's neck and presses her lips to her sweaty skin. She feels Veronica shiver against her.

Betty tilts her head up and she feels slightly guilty again. The stars gaze down on them just as easily as anyone from the party could. "Ronnie, somebody is going to see," she insists.

"Let them watch. We're fucking hot," Veronica murmurs into her ear. This time, Betty shivers.

"I didn't know you were an exhibitionist."

Veronica laughs and frees her hands from her skirt to swipe Betty's hair away from her shoulder. She replaces her hair with her lips. "You just have to be quiet," she says sweetly into her skin, her lips leaving a smattering of red in their wake.

They both break into giggles at that, fully aware of Betty's noise problem. It's not long after the small fit that Veronica's kissing her again for the nth time that night. Betty can taste the alcohol that clings to her lips and opens her mouth welcomingly to it. As she does, a warm wet tongue eagerly greets her, tasting overwhelmingly like cheap alcohol and faintly of MAC lipstick.

Veronica's hands find her face and hold her like it was their first. Her thumb swipes rhythmically across the high in her cheek and coaxes Betty this way and that, making dominance so natural that neither of them are aware it's happening anymore. In return Betty's hands knot back into Veronica's dark hair, more to ground her than anything as Veronica's tongue slides sensually against her own.

It's Veronica who breaks begrudgingly for air, panting harshly inches away from Betty's stained lips that she reclaims again quickly, once, twice, three times before she pulls back enough to speak.

"I want to be inside you."

Betty bites her lip and her thighs clench together unexpectedly at Ronnie's bold words. Veronica's voice is harsh and raw in ways that make Betty dizzy with arousal. She's that much more thankful for the wall she's pressed against.

Betty learns forward to steal a wet kiss from her lips. "We could call an Uber," she says in between kisses. "Or I could pretend to be sick and have Archie drive us back to your place. I don't think he's been drinking..."