Saturday Love **NSFW**

Veronica sat at the foot of Betty’s bed as she watched Betty bashfully lace up the straps around her thighs. The room was quiet, but not awkward. There was an atmosphere of peace in the bedroom as the sunlight of the beautiful Saturday shone through the window, and the ceiling fan was humming softly, sending cool waves of air against their bare skin. Betty suggested they keep the window closed because she didn’t want people to hear them, and Veronica casually agreed. Alice Cooper wasn’t supposed to be home until six in the evening, and it was now three in the afternoon.

                The girls had spent all day with each other: from making a lovely pancake breakfast, to the batting cages before lunch (Veronica wanted Betty to show off- the blonde hit every ball that flew from the launcher), making time for some mutual homework (they cared for each other’s academic success), a late burger and a shared shake at Pop’s, then back to the empty Cooper household.

                Now the girls both knew what they had in store for each other the entire day. The shadow of the thought lurking in their mind through every activity. Betty was too shy to purchase the toy, so Veronica had bought one online. It had arrived three days ago in an inconspicuous box with a generic company name on the sender label as to arouse no suspicion from Hermione when gathering the mail. They didn’t verbally decide who would try it first, it was just a mutual understanding that Betty would christen it as the wearer.   

                Betty blushed, muttering humorously at how ridiculous she felt, yet Veronica sensed her girlfriend was standing straighter than usual, her chest, still clothed in her bra, puffing out with unspoken confidence. Leaning back on her elbows, Veronica crossed her legs in nervous anticipation.

                “How do you want me?” Veronica asked, quieter than she wanted to be. Betty’s humor dissipated as she beheld the sight of Veronica waiting for her. Veronica was always ethereal to her, and seeing her lounge in her matching burgundy lace bra and panties took her breath away.

                “I-” Betty began, struggling to think, “How do you want to be?”

                It made Veronica smile to know that Betty was always thinking about her comfortability, and knew that Betty wasn’t one to take complete command- and that’s what made Betty amazing. She knew that special moments like these required mutual trust.

                Veronica didn’t answer, but uncrossed her legs and slowly pulled her panties from off her hips and down her legs, dropping them on the floor. Betty swallowed hard as she watched, completely in a dream. Veronica did her best to keep her hands from shaking, she couldn’t believe how nervous she was, but it made her all the more excited; she was learning just how much she yearned for Betty. She was surprising herself. Then, she turned on her side gently and shifted onto her knees and elbows, exposing herself to Betty. She could have sworn she even heard Betty mutter “Oh my God”.

                Before she could look behind herself, she felt Betty’s hands grip her hips, and the fake appendage strapped to her lower abdomen rubbed against the back of her thighs. “You don’t want any foreplay?” Betty asked, laying her stomach and chest warmly on her lover’s back. Betty’s hands moved from Veronica’s hips to cup her breasts, inciting a positive moan.

                “I do,” Veronica whispered, closing her eyes as she focused on the feeling of Betty kneading her chest. “I just got ahead of myself.”