You get me high

Betty was sitting on Veronica's bed and watched the dark haired girl go through her closet, searching for whatever piece of clothing she thought she needed to wear right now.

It was a relaxed Friday evening and the two girls had decided to stay in and “watch a movie or something” because they weren't in the mood for yet another house party hosted by one of the football players or cheerleaders. Spin the bottle and truth or dare was getting annoying after some time, especially when everything seemed to be manipulated by the actual incarnation of evil, also known as Cheryl Blossom.

"Whatever you're looking for, is it really that important or can we start watching the movie?" Betty asked after some more minutes of Veronica rummaging in her wardrobe.

Suddenly Veronica turned around with a grin and a paper bag in her hand.
"No, but I found something way more fun than The Great Gatsby" she answered with a smirk on her face. Veronica’s smirks always meant one of two things: either she had a brilliant or a really dumb idea. Both options always lead to fun and a fairly amount of destruction.
“You know, I totally forgot that I still have these from New York. It was a parting gift from one of my friends there. Well, actually more of a ‘this will probably be the only way you’ll survive this small-town hell of a place’-gift, but whatever” Veronica explained and tossed Betty the paper bag.

With a suspicious look, Betty eyed Veronica and then the bag in her hands. Slowly, she opened it and let out a shocked gasp. “Are you serious, Ronnie?”
Veronica laughed at Betty’s outrage. “Oh come on, like you’ve never seen a joint? You’ve been to Cheryl’s parties, even before I got here.” She let herself fall down on her bed and smiled at Betty.
“It’ll be so much fun!” She leaned forward and whispered in Betty’s ear. Betty felt her cheeks burning and let out a shaky breath when she felt Veronica’s hands on her thigh.
“I won’t tell anyone about it, I promise.”

-*-

It really was aesthetically pleasing to watch Veronica smoke weed. Betty didn’t quiet remember what lead to Veronica stripping down her dress. She recalled her muttering something about feeling too hot, which was something Betty could relate to now. Veronica looked like a goddess or a movie star with her perfect body and short lace underwear. Now they sat opposite each other and Betty couldn’t take her eyes of the other girl’s lips, parting and blowing out a steam of smoke. Veronica really did have pretty lips. She still remembered how it felt to have them pressed against hers, moving in perfect sync. They tasted like cherry. Betty really loved cherries.
Looking up, she met Veronica’s eyes and gasped. Veronica was looking at her with darkened eyes and an expression of lust and excitement.

“Let’s play truth or dare” Veronica proposed after a few seconds of silence.

“What?“ Betty asked dumbfounded.

“I’ll ask first. Truth or dare, B?” Veronica whispered.

“Uhm, truth?” Betty stammered, still confused.

“What were you thinking about?”

“You.” After a few heartbeats, Betty added. “How you kissed me at the try-outs.”

“Did you like it?” Veronica asked, scooting just a tiny bit closer to Betty.

“That’s more than one question.”

“Pardon” Veronica whispered. “Your turn” she added.

“Truth or dare?” Betty asked, already knowing the answer. “Dare” Veronica said smugly. Or course Veronica Lodge would pick dare. And Betty knew exactly what the other girl was expecting now. Somewhere, the rational part of her brain was screaming that everything about this situation was a bad idea. Smoking weed with Veronica Lodge, sitting on a bed with a nearly naked Veronica Lodge and playing truth or dare with Veronica Lodge – all this had been a bad idea. But thanks to the first bad idea (which had included a joint, some coughing and nearly the failure of Betty’s lungs) she didn’t care.