We decide to go on a quest that'll change our lives

Alicia, her little sister Marlie, and Abbie were in cabin three. Alicia leaning against the wall, watching Abbie and Marlie tease and play with each other.

Eventually, the topic, quests, came up. Marlie's face lit up. "Can we go on a quest?"

"A quest?" Alicia asked skeptically.

"Yup! Abbie what do you think?" Marlie turned to Abbie.

Abbie looked at her. "A quest? Sounds exciting."

"Ok, let's ask Chiron." Marlie said.

"Okay." Alicia replied.

Abbie nodded and stood up. Alicia straightened, as she was leaning against the wall. Marlie got up and went over to Alicia and took her hand. Abbie walked toward the door of the cabin, opened the door and headed for the barn. Alicia and Marlie followed. The three demigods walked up to the porch.

"Should we knock?" Alicia asked.

Abbie nodded and knocked.

"I'm nervous." Marlie said, squeezing her 18 year old sister's hand.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Alicia squeezed back.

Abbie rolled her eyes. "Honestly Marlie, Chiron is the nicest horse I've ever met."

Chiron opened the door in his wheelchair. "Hello ladies."

"Hi Chiron." Alicia greeted.

"Chiron!!" Marlie tackle hugged him.

Chiron hugged her back. "What can I do for you?"

"A quest please?" Marlie pleaded.

"Mostly Marlie, wants to go on a quest." Alicia explained

"A quest, eh? I'm not sure we have any."

"Pwease?!"

"Let me check." Chiron put Marlie down and went back inside.

"Oh Marlie, you always seem to cute charm everybody." Alicia commented.

Abbie crossed her arms. "Not me."

"Everybody but Abbie and I." Alicia corrected.

"Aww yes I do! Well, I wove you both! Group hug!" Marlie hugged both Abbie and Alicia.

"Marlie, you are 10 years old. Please don't talk like you're 5." Alicia reluctantly hugged back.

Abbie hugged her back as Chiron came out. "Ok. There is a Sphinx that has been terrorizing Illinois. You guys up for the challenged?"

"YES! THANK YOU!" Marlie shouted, and tackle hugged Chiron once again.
"Uh, great. Yeah we are." Alicia said uncertainly.

"Ok. Then go gather supplies and go."

"Alright."

Abbie smiled and nodded. She went to the Nemesis cabin for supplies. Alicia walked back to cabin three to get supplies, Marlie following close behind.

Alicia and Marlie were at the entrance of camp, waiting for Abbie. In the distance, Alicia saw Abbie running to the entrance with her backpack.

"Slow down, it's not like we're going to leave without you." Alicia gestured for her to slow down.
Abbie stopped in front of the twins. "I know, I'm just really excited."

"When are you not?" Alicia sighed.

Abbie smiled. "Exactly."

Marlie ran ahead. "Try and catch me Abbie!"