Kidnapped by Hades

"Oof." Alicia landed on the ground, that looked very dark.

Abbie sat up. "Ugh... Is it time to stop the gods already?" She didn't yet realize where they were.

"I don't think so..." Alicia got up, and looked around for Marlie.

"It isn't?" Abbie asked. She tried to get up, got pale, and sat back down

"Well, this is just great!" Alicia said bitterly.

"I-i'm sorry..." Abbie said, holding her head, as she had gotten dizzy.

"Why are you sorry?"

Abbie was shivering, but not as much as before. "I feel this is my fault..."

"It isn't your fault." Alicia looked around, assessing the area. "I have a feeling we're in the underworld."

"The underworld... Oh no..."

Alicia cursed in French. "How the heck did we get here?"

"Hello mortals!" Hades said.

"Hades. Why did you take us here?"

"Most likely because he's stopping us somehow." Alicia mumbled in French.

"You can stop the gods fighting. So stop them!"

"I'm a little sick right now..."

"There's really only one of us that can stop them from fighting."

"Haha!! Fix the war and then you can have your sister/kitten!" Hades chuckled.

"Where is Marlie?" Alicia's gaze hardened on Hades.

"What?! You have Marlie?!" Abbie exclaimed.

"Yes mortal! You can't have her back until you fix the war! Do you want to see her?" Hades said.

"Yes."

Abbie stood up abruptly, and her face paled and she fell. "Abbie, stop trying to get up. You're going to hurt yourself." Alicia didn't turn around to face her while she said this.

Marlie was tied up, gagged on the floor with scratches and bruises

Abbie was laying on her stomach. "Oh I feel so useless... We need to get Marlie back!"

"Do you think I don't realize that? I don't need anymore motivation to stop this GODS DAMNED war!"

"Exactly!"

"Abbie, that was directed to you." Alicia said bitterly.

"Ugh... I don't need you snapping at me all the time..." Abbie said.

She looked at the screen that showed Marlie started to get cut with a knife. "Okay! No sister then!"

"We'll do it!" Alicia and Abbie both said.

"Ok! But your sister will be cut and bruised."

"Just.. Let her go... Please..."

"Not until you fix the war." A knife started cutting Marlie and the screen faded.

"What would be nice is if we would be transported out of here, so we can do something." Alicia muttered.

"Ugh..." Abbie folded her arms in front of her body and laid her head on her arms, facing away from Alicia.

"Okay mortals!"

Alicia and Abbie were at a hotel by Olympus. Abbie was laying in bed, pale. She was able to walk now but it still took a lot out of her. She sat up.