Explaining? Nah

About thought as they were almost to CHB. How were they going to stop two gods from fighting?
"Erm, isn't the point of this not to have the Egyptian and Greek gods meet? By going to camp we're doing what we're not supposed to."

"Well, some of the minor gods have already met their counterparts." Abbie said, thinking of Nemesis.

"Who's Set's counterpart?"
"Set's?" Abbie asked. She hadn't thought about that." Um... Eris I think."

"Eris?"

Abbie took a deep breath. She had a knot in her stomach. How would the demigods at CHB react if they find out that she and Alicia are becoming Egyptian magicians?

"You looked worried." Alicia noted.

"Well, I am. Aren't you?"

"Why would someone be worried?"

"What if they figure that we're Egyptian magicians?"
"Ah, exactly how we reacted."
"At least the war hasn't fully started yet. Then they would react a lot worse."
"If you told them about the war, no about us being Egyptian magicians. As long as no one, even you Lord Saltiness, speaks of the war during our little visit, we'll be fine."

"Yes. Okay. Both me Isis will keep our lips zipped."
"And so will Set, I'm sure. There's one problem though," Alicia paused for dramatic effect. "Marlie is still a cat!"
"We'll tell them Marlie peeved one of the gods."
"Which god would've turned her into a cat?"
"Artemis."

"Oh beautiful, if we anger Artemis, she actually might turn you into something worse."

"She was being merciful since Marlie is only ten. And I do apologize to Artemis that we're using her."

"Okay." Alicia stopped the car. "Well we're here."

Abbie gulped and got out the car. "I'm more nervous than I am on play night."

"Play night?" Alicia got out the car as well, and grabbed Kitten Marlie.

"What I call opening night of a play I'm in." Abbie said, and she started walking to CHB.

"Since when did you participate in plays?" Alicia raised an eyebrow and followed Abbie."

"Well, I haven't since I came to Camp Half-Blood. But ever since 4th grade."

"Huh, interesting."

"Yeah." Abbie got to Thalia's tree and looked down at CHB.

Alicia walked on ahead and stopped to looked back at Abbie. "So, ya going to come or no?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Abbie continued walking. Demigods waved as they passed them.

"We're just here to donate a car. Nothing will happen." Alicia whispered to Abbie.

"I know... " Abbie said as they were walking to the Big House.

"Right."

They got to the Big House and Abbie knocked on the door. A few seconds after, Chiron emerged from the door.

"Hello Chiron." Abbie greeted.

"Ladies, I didn't expect you three to get back so quickly. Did you solve the problem?"
"In a way, yes, we did." Alicia replied.

"But in the other way, no." Abbie added.

Chiron looked at the two. "Come inside, will you?" He got out the way to let them in.

"Um, alright." Alicia walked in, putting Kitten Marlie down on the floor.

Abbie also walked in. "Sit down girls. And please, watch your kitten." Chiron said. Abbie sat on the couch. "Now tell me where, where is Marlie?"