Ever heard the phrase, easier said than done?

Abbie shouldered her backpack and walked toward the door, Alicia grabbed Kitten Marlie and her backpack which was on the ground and followed Abbie out. Abbie pressed the button and went into the elevator.

"First, we need to go somewhere near the edge of the U.S. Then find a boat." Alicia got in the elevator as well.

"We might need more supplies though..."

"Right! Should be a store around here."

"Of course there would be."

"Obviously. You know the coordinates of Crete?"

"I can find out the coordinates."

"Okay." The elevator doors opened and Alicia walked out into the lobby Abbie following close behind.

As they walked out of the building, Abbie thought about Nemesis. Alicia walked out the lobby, heading down the street to find the store.

Abbie watched all the people on the streets. All these mortals living normal lives. Alicia stopped in front of what looked like a torn down building.

"Seems like they tore this one down." She commented.

"Huh. When's the last time you were here?"

"5 years ago, I think.

"Ah. Well, let's go find a different store then."

"Yeah, what do we need?" Alicia kept on walking North.

"Non spoiling food. Um... clothes... Isis told me that a magician has a wand and staff, though I have no idea where we'd fine those..." Abbie said, counting them off on her fingers.

"Non spoiling foods and clothes is a must. And a wand...?"

"A wand and staff."

"Both? Do your really need two extra fancy sticks?"
"They aren't just for being fancy."

"I know."

"I don't know everything. Isis is just telling me that's what we need to get."

"Well, at least she's being more helpful."

Abbie nodded. "Way better than Greek gods."

"And a certain little salty snowflake..."

Abbie smiled. She realized she still had the cloak on. She had gotten used to it. She looked around. "There must be, like a Walmart around here or something..."

"Yeah, where are we going to get a wand and staff?" Alicia handed Kitten Marlie to Abbie. "It's tiring to hold her."
Abbie took her. "Don't ask me. I don't think Isis has been to St. Louis. She's been all around the world, except St. Louis. Weird."

"And I haven't been anywhere except St. Louis, Long Island, and technically NYC."

"I've been all around NYC and Long Island. Now St. Louis. Ah" Abbie pointed to what looked like a store.

"Walmart, right." Alicia walked in.

Abbie followed Alicia. She looked around. "Let's shop."

"Now you sound like a 16 year old teenager at the mall."

Abbie laughed. "Whatever. Let's go."

"Non spoiling food, where would that be?" Alicia mumbled, walking into a random aisle.

"Wand and staff... Where would we get those?" Abbie muttered to herself, still puzzling over how to get them. She was stumped, and she didn't like that. "Looks like we'll have to use our own magic until we find a wan and/or staff seller."