To Forest Park we go!

Marlie was up and was sitting up. "I felt up it too."

"Then I'm the most oblivious person ever." Alicia said.

Just then, Abbie saw a woman in a cloak stand up. She saw Abbie staring at her, winked, and looked away.

"Ummm...... Food?" Marlie asked.

"Food? You didn't think to grab any before we left?" Abbie said, looking back at Marlie, her voice uncertain.

"I think all of us forgot too." Alicia confirmed.

"Mmmm. Excuse me?" Marlie asked the lady in the cloak. "Do you have any food to spare?"

The woman shook her head, before leaving the cart.

"Ah, thanks anyway!"

"Marlie, you don't just ask someone if they have any food. Even if it's spare." Alicia scolded.

"Yeah. Especially people like her. All dark and mysterious." Abbie agreed.

"Ah," Marlie sniffed, her eyes turning glassy, her head down.

Alicia got up and hugged her sister. "It's alright, don't do it again, okay?"

"Ok!" Marlie pulled away and ran back to their seat.

Alicia turned and locked gazes with Abbie. "Who was that?"

"N-no idea, but she winked at me. That's bad."

"I hope this train ride goes quicker than it seems." Alicia mumbled.

"Maybe Nemesis?" Marlie suggested.

"That might be a stretch. " Alicia broke away from the staring game with Abbie.

"Perhaps..."

"Well, she's your mother." Alicia said.

"She can change forms though."

Marlie fell asleep on the seat.

"Yeah I know. I just hope we don't see her again, she doesn't seem normal to me."

"I'm sure we'll see her again."

"Great."

Alicia walked back to her seat, found a food position and fell asleep. Abbie was watching the door to the car when it opened, the woman coming back in. Abbie didn't understand but the woman kind of put her at ease. The woman took her cloak off. She looked beautiful, Egyptian woman with rainbow wings. She smiled at Abbie, then turned into a kite and flew out of the skylight on the roof. Abbie rubbed her eyes, confused. Abbie sighed. Maybe she was just tired. She stood up and went into the aisle. She picked up woman's cloak.

"Why are you taking the woman's cloak?" Marlie asked.

Abbie started. She looked at Marlie. "Did you see her do that?"

"Yeah." Marlie's voice was full of awe.

"That's not my mom." Abbie ran her hand over the cloak. It was soft.

"Who was it them?"

"I-i don't know." Abbie said softly.

"Marlie tackled hugged Abbie.

"Oof!" Abbie stumbled and hugged Marlie back, cloak still in her hand.
"Can we wake Ali up? I'm bored."

"Um yea. But I gotta go to the bathroom. Feel free to wake her. I'll be right back." Abbie ran to the next car over.

"Ok!" Marlie ran back to where Alicia was and started shaking her.

Abbie sighed in the next car over. She examined the cloak. She wanted to put it on, but it wasn't the right time. She knew it wasn't. She put it in her bookbag.