UPDATES(PLEASE READ)

Hello everyone!!
I know its been a couple of months and I'm really sorry for such a long wait!

As you all know, the mc of the story(summer) has epilepsy and a stress related anxiety disorder. I just wanted my readers to know that I am IN NO WAY romanticizing these health problems and disorders! I happen to suffer from many stress related disorders and epilepsy, although my epilepsy is not as severe.

I've seen many fanfictions romanticizing self harm, anxiety, and depression and I think its really disgusting. Most come with the concept that they will go away once they get into a relationship which is almost never the case.

I included epilepsy and anxiety in my story because I wanted to have a character I could relate to. I've gained inspiration from personal experiences and experiences of people around me(I always make sure to ask someone before writing something based off an experience they have had)

Also, I want to apologize for any spelling/ grammar mistakes because english is not my first language. I struggled with english for a very long time because it isnt my first language. My mother is Filipino and my father Korean, although I was born in America, I moved to Korea at a few months old and lived there until I was 11. After that I lived in the Philippines for a few years. There I began to study English. Eventually my family moved back to America where I currently live. In these months I've been gone I've been studying english writing really hard and I'm hoping it pays off and you guys see improvement in my writing.

If anything in my writing seems weird or strange please let me know! (ex; something happens that you wouldn't normally see in western culture???lol)
I lived in Asia for the majority of my life and western culture is very different from what I grew up on. I am trying my best to have as much western culture as I can because matthew is not as popular in asia so I want this book to appeal to people who like him if that makes any sense?? lol sorry if this confused you but O whale ;)

BACK TO THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS!!!!!! i have decided to continue this story!!!!!! Updates may not be as consistent as i'd like them to be but I'll try to do so as much as possible!! AND I PROMISE to let you know before I go on a hiatus!! unlike the last few times I left with out a warning ¯\_()_/¯

AND THATS THATTT! I really appreciate you all and I hope you continue to be patient with me !

-love Qī 💗