Chapter 3

CHLOE'S POV
This party sucks,Tom's off flirting with other girls like he always does and all I'm doing is drinking and thinking about Beca. There's one thing that's on my mind the most though, before Tom dragged me away he said Beca was "Worthless" how did he know that? Did he know her?
"Chloe,Chlo...what are you doing here?" I'm torn out of my thoughts by my bestfriend.
"Aubrey? I'm with Tom. Wait why are you here?" I ask.
"Stacie made me come. So if you are here with Tom,where is he?"
I don't say anything I just point to the direction of Tom with another girl.
"Chlo,you need to stop him from doing this. Why are you still with him?"  She says shaking her head and raising her eyebrows at me. "I don't know Brey" I reply looking down at the floor and then I walk away without a word to drink more.
Before I know it I'm wasted and Tom is all over me, it's when he kissed my neck that I made a mistake. His hands are on my waist, the kisses are getting aggressive and I can say is. "Hmm Beca"

BECA'S POV
Tonight was the night the nightmares came back after a year of me finally starting to recover from it,all I could see was him hurting me and then there was that figure in the corner of the room, not even stopping him, telling him that this was the only way to make me normal again.
The next thing I know is I'm waking up covered in sweat and blood (probably should of cleaned my new cuts.)
"I'm never going to escape this" I whisper to myself. The nightmares don't stop all night, I just relive the first time Tom raped me and the fact my dad stood there and watched. The words clear in my head.
"Do it harder,I need a normal daughter. She needs to know it's not normal to be gay"