Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys so here is the new chapter,I'm trying something new with this one by adding someone else's POV. I hope you like this chapter,I had some difficulty writing it so let me know what you think.

BECA'S POV
The next morning I woke up tangled in Chloe's body and I felt great. I couldn't believe that this beautiful girl wanted to spend time with a girl as messed up as me. I looked at my phone to check the time and saw it was 7.30am,I knew we had Bella's rehearsal at 8am and I couldn't miss another rehearsal because if I did Aubrey would kill me. Just as I started to move Chloe began to stir. "Morning you,it's time to get up" I said to the gorgeous redhead,placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Morning,but becs...I want to spend all day snuggled up with you" Chloe said to me clinging onto our embrace.
"As much as I want that too Chlo,we have a Bella's rehearsal in half an hour and I don't want Aubrey to hate me even more" Chloe simply nods at my reply and removes herself from my bed. Chloe had left to get ready and promised to meet me in the quad before we made our way to rehearsals.

CHLOE'S POV
I met Beca in the quad before rehearsal with two cups of coffee knowing that she wouldn't survive the day without one. We made our way to the auditorium hand in hand and I couldn't feel happier, that was until we arrived at the building and Beca just froze and let go of my hand.
"Uh Chloe,I can't do this here" she said looking at our hands. "What do you mean? You don't want the other girls to know about us liking each other and spending alone time together?" Beca nods at my question. "Okay that's okay,we'll keep it between us for now" Beca just smiles as we enter the room.

AUBREY'S POV
I've set up this rehearsal all by myself because I have no idea where Chloe is,again. She didn't come home last night,she told me she had a date but whenever she had a date with Tom she'd tell me but last night she didn't tell me anything.
Finally just as rehearsals are about to start,Chloe arrives with Beca. They seem really close all of a sudden and I don't trust it. Not one bit. Half way through rehearsal I finally lose my shit "Ok what the hell? Guys this awful. Beca how the fuck are you so behind on everything?" Then Chloe stuck up for HER,NOT ME HER. "Aubrey stop. I think we need to take a break" then I snapped. "No Chloe,no breaks. Everyone needs to work extra hard. And that's when I saw it. Chloe had gone over to Beca to help her. Holding her hands and waist helping her with the steps and she hasn't stopped looking at her for the past hour. Is there something going on between them two? I need to know. Was that who Chloe had been spending her evenings with? No it can't be she's with Tom,isn't she?

BECA'S POV
I tried my hardest to ignore the beautiful redhead but I was struggling with the routine and of course Chloe came to the rescue. And she was touching me and oh my I could feel the sparks flying through my body. It took every ounce of strength I had not to kiss her right there and then.
When rehearsals had finished and all the girls had left I grabbed Chloe and placed her ass on one of the seats and straddled her lap. I couldn't wait,I needed to make this girl mine.
She placed her hands on my waist as I violently kissed her neck. "Hmmm Becs,as much as I want you,we can't do this here. Come on." She took my hand and dragged me to the Bella's house.
God,I needed to make this girl mine.