Chapter eight

Chapter 8

Ceara's POV

I'm going to do it. I'm going to talk to Michael, tell him how I feel. I had to take Sophie's advice, I had to know if he felt the same towards me. 

"Hey erm Mikey?" I tried getting his attention from the table. The others were all trying to find out about Belle.

"What's up Ceara?" He replied with a big smile. Oh he was so lovely.

"I was wondering if we could possible talk? Like alone?" I asked nervously not really making eye contact with him.

"Of course we can, do you want to go to the bottom of the garden?" I just nodded as we both walked down and sat on the grass. "So what would you like to talk about love?"

"Well it's kinda important but I don't know what you are going to say in reply. And I have been wanting to tell you this for such a long time but I have just been so nervous."

"You don't need to be nervous when talking to me" he said taking hold of my hand lightly.

I took a deep breath before I begun to speak. "I kinda want to stop this friends with benefits thing." He just nodded as he listened to me talk. "As you see I think I have fallen in love with you. I can't keep this up. As each time we sleep together I fall in love with you just that little bit more. I don't know if you feel the same, I really hope you feel the same as I don't want to lose you in my life." I was now blushing and holding in my emotions. I couldn't cry, I wouldn't cry.

He wasn't saying anything. I was now feeling worse and worse.

"Please Michael, please say something"

"I can't believe you like me too" he whispered out quietly.

"I know I like you, I'm sorry...Wait what?"

"Ceara I've fallen for you too. Hell this might seem cheesy but I don't care about any other girl. I love you!" He said before pressing a kiss to my lips. As his lips touched mine I felt fireworks. He stopped the kiss but kept his forehead touching mine. "So what does that make us then? Together?"

"I would like to think we are together. I mean in a relationship?" I asked him nervously.

"Yeah I think we are. You're my girlfriend." He giggled before kissing my forehead.

"Well boyfriend shall we go back to the group?" I asked laughing. He just nodded, stood up and took my hand in his before we walked back and joined the group. He say down and I was about to sit in my own chair but he pulled me down into his lap before I could say anything.

"Wait did you two talk?" Sophie asked me.

"Yes we did" I smiled at her. "Thank you for telling me to do so"

"So does that mean you two are officially together now?" Luke asked them.

"Yes we are" Michael replied kissing the side of my head.

"Finally!" Calum shouted and we all laughed.

"Shhh, no shouting" Belle giggled as she copied what her mother told her earlier.

"I'm sorry Belle" Calum pouted at her.

"It's okay Uncle Cal" she smiled over at him happily.

"So that means just Calum and Sophie need to find someone now" Freya said point blankly.

"Yeah we do!" Calum added giving Sophie a hug from over his chair making her laugh. What they didn't see was Ashton's little glare. Wait did he like Sophie back? Holy shit this could be interesting. 

Ashton coughed to get everyone's attention. "So should we get some food then?"

"Yeah I will go get the meat" Luke replied walking into the house before coming out with some BBQ food. As he and Cal started to cook the rest of us continued chatting.

"So where is Jessica?" Michael asked Ash.

"She's having to be up early for her job so she stayed home for an early night" He replied sounding a bit miffed before he took a sip of beer. Things were obviously a little bit touchy there.

We carried in talking before we tucked into the BBQ food.

The night carried inkjet this. Chatting with one another and we then played some games with Belle.

She repeated the horsey game from earlier but this time with Calum as the horse. We then all played hide and seek round the garden.

It was pretty awesome being all together again.