Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Jessica’s  POV

“Well I will see you later Ash, I won’t be back till late tonight. You never know how long these shoots last” I smiled smugly at him

“Okay honey. Just make sure you don’t over work. I need to make sure my two babies stay safe” he kissed my lips softly, oh if only he knew.

“Oh trust me your babies will be fine” I grabbed my bag and then walked out. He really was a bit dumb sometimes. I walked down the street and saw the red ferrari waiting down the street. I got into the passenger seat and looked over to the man sat beside me. “Hey sexy.”

“Hey babe” Daniel replied before leaning over and giving me a passionate kiss.  “Oh I have missed these lips” He mumbled

“Just these lips?” I bit my lip while my hands were playing with his messy brown hair.

“Well other things too” He winked and I giggled before we kissed again. “So to the mall yeah?” I nodded and he drove off quickly.

We spent the morning shopping before ending up in starbucks for lunch.

“Jess when are you going to leave this dick? You know I don’t like sharing things” he ran his hand along my thigh as he said so.

“Soon, trust me. The plan is going well. I told him that I am pregnant which means we will marry earlier. I am hoping we might even fly out to Vegas. If I get him drunk enough he will agree. Vegas and a quick wedding. Then say how I lost the poor little baby and a couple months later divorce him and take everything he owns.” I took a sip of my coffee. “Oh it will be good”

“What if he finds out about us?” He asked me worriedly. God he could be annoying sometimes but he was rich, enough said really.

“Daniel he will never find out he is too caught up with that slut and her ugly daughter. I need to marry him soon, so I can divorce him quicker. I need the money. And oh my god you would never believe how annoying him and his little friends are.”

He looked at me confused. “Jess why didn’t you marry him earlier then? Like why didn’t you marry him quick and divorce him quick. Like get in get out?”

“Well that would've been a bit tricky you see, I don’t think he is the person to rush into things. I also needed to wait for him to get more money.” I laughed loudly and drunk down the rest of my coffee. “So are we going to go back to your place then?”  He pulled me forward into another deep kiss. Oh it was good being me.

Sophie’s POV.

Well it was safe to say I was confused. I was still standing there seeing Ashton’s apparent future wife and some strange man making out over the table. And that bitch had a go at me for cheating.  I think it was safe to say I was a little angry and very shocked.

She couldn’t cheat on Ash, he didn’t deserve that after he just got told about the pregnancy. That would break his heart. I mean yeah he made mistakes but he didn’t deserve that. What if the baby wasn’t even his? Or that she wasn’t pregnant at all. No that couldn’t be possible, somebody wouldn’t do that. And shit I was still staring at the table they were sat at. God they were really into the kiss.

I didn't want to be spotted so I quickly ran away. I didn’t want to tell Ashton. It may sound selfish but I didn't want to break his heart. I didn't want to be the bitch. I was in such a rush I really couldn’t see where I was going and ended up walking into someone.

“Oh I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to walk into you. I really should pay more attention” I rambled.

“Sophie its us” I looked up to see Freya and Luke smiling at me. I hugged them quickly and sighed.  “Are you alright Sophie? You look like you have seen a ghost” Freya laughed.

“No not quite a ghost” I joked back. I couldn't tell anyone. It was time to use my acting skills, keep this secret for a little while.  “Just drank too much coffee and now I feel a little queasy”

“Oh right” Luke replied looking a little confused.  “You sure there is nothing up?”

“Nope, nothing at all” I smiled awkwardly “So what are you two shopping for?”

“Nothing much, just some clothes” Luke told me

“Luke also broke more guitar strings, so we are about to go to the music shop and buy some more” Freya laughed while shaking her head.

“I can’t help it, I use my guitar all the time” He shrugged before pulling Freya into a cute embrace and kissing the side of her head.

“Luke stop” She giggled swatting at him with her hand, they really were so cute.  We carried on talking for a little while longer until we decided that we should probably go and finish our shopping and agreed that we would see each other soon. I luckily didn’t see Jessica again and I went back to Ashtons to go get Belle. I got to Ashton’s house on the house and knocked on the door.  He answered ,his face was covered in makeup and his hair with curlers in them, with a cheeky looking Belle holding on to his leg.

“What happened here?” I asked surprised while trying to hid my giggles.

“Belle wanted to make me into a Disney Princess” He said trying to look serious.

“Well my Beauty you did a fantastic job, your daddy looks just like a pretty princess. Please tell me you have photographic evidence of this”

“Yeah, you never told me Belle loves to take selfies. One is already on instagram.” He sighed

“Of Course she loves selfies, she is your daughter” I joked

“Hmm, a very cheeky little girl.” He picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “See you soon Belle”

“Bye Daddy” Ashton put her back on the floor and she took hold of my hand and I picked up her bag.

“See you later Ashton” I told him before turning away

“Bye Soph” Once the door shut I let out a sigh, it really was going to be difficult keeping that kiss I saw a secret.