{Chapter 5} 4: 07

Rose's POV

"Dude, this is part of some master plan, right?" Sam asks as we walk up to Blaine, who is cleaning out his locker. "You're going back to the Warblers to gather intel for us so we can kick their ass at Sectionals." He continues. "Sam, don't. I feel awful enough as it is." Blaine says while putting a yearbook in a box. "Stop, okay? You've been beating yourself up for, like, week since you and Kurt broke up. But going back to Dalton? You told Finn it was 'cause you feel more at home there. If you ask me, it's just another way to punish yourself. And for what? What did you do exactly." Sam continues to question Blaine.

"Sam, quit it." I interrupt. I know what happened. I know it's painful for Blaine to talk about. "It was a guy that friended me on Facebook. I went over to his place because it felt like Kurt was moving on with his life and I wasn't a part of it. And I got to thinking that maybe Kurt and I weren't meant for each other. That we weren't supposed to spend the rest of our lives together." Blaine takes a deep breath. "But the horrible thing is, right after I did it... I knew that we were."

"Dude, you got to tell Kurt that." Sam replies, whispering. "What do you think I haven't told him that? You think I haven't tried?" Blaine inquires raising his voice and slamming his locker shut. "Calm down. It's okay." Sam responds. "No, it's not okay, Sam, 'cause I cheated on the one person that I love more than anything in this world. I hurt him, so of course he's not gonna trust me. He's never gonna forgive me." Blaine looks like he's going to cry. "Even if he doesn't, you got to forgive yourself." I tell him. "You got to stop... What's- what's the word when you make someone into a villain?" Sam asks turning to me. "Villainize?" I respond, before rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you got to stop villainizing yourself. Yeah, you hurt Kurt; that wasn't cool. So you're trying to make it right. But exiling yourself to Dalton won't fix anything." Sam say to him. "I just want to stop feeling like I'm a bad person." Blaine goes back to whispering, while tears form in his eyes. "You're not. You're one of the good guys." Sam states. "One of the best. And we've got a whole glee club that agrees with us." I encourage. "Give me a day. One day before you pack it all up. One day... to be the hero we all know you are." Blaine looks down as Sam speaks. "And then, you know, you can... decide where you really belong."

The whole glee club and I go and repaint the side of a building that has been vandalized. We all have a good time and really bond over everything. Later that day Blaine dresses up in his Night Bird costume and we run a Thanksgiving food drive. It does really well, people make a crowd around the table.  "Well? What's your decision?" Blaine sighs. "One last mission first." He answers and hands Sam a mask. "You in?"

 "You in?"

We get over to Dalton and we are all wearing our superhero costumes

We get over to Dalton and we are all wearing our superhero costumes. "Okay, so Rose will climb up to that balcony where the trophy is, throw it down to us, and come back down so we can get back to McKinley." Sam says. I laugh. "I'm not climbing the building." I state. "Then how will you get in?" Blaine asks. "I'll walk through the door." I answer, and start to walk over. "But everyone will see you." Sam objects. "So? I have no shame and I know pressure points." I respond.

I make it to the front door and walk in. Everyone turns and looks at me, but I don't care. My cape flows behind me as I begin to walk to the room that holds the trophy.  I see a boy from the Warblers run away, probably to get Sebastian or Hunter or something, and I pick up the pace. Speaking of Hunter, I haven't seen or heard from him since the kiss. Once I make it to the room, I take the trophy out of the case, walk over to the balcony, and drop the trophy into Blaine's hands while Sam throws Blaine's old Dalton blazer to me. I walk back into the room and sit down on a chair. The door opens.

In strolls Hunter and Sebastian. I lock eyes with Hunter and he smirks when he sees what I'm wearing. That smirk drops when he notices the missing trophy. "How did you?" Sebastian asks. "Simple. I walked here and took it." I get up and start walking over to them. They are now completely in the room. "Oh, here. Blaine doesn't want it." I give the blazer to Sebastian and start to walk out the door, but not before letting my arm brush against Hunter's. I feel his stare digging into my skin again, so I make sure to sway my hips a little more. The last thing I hear before I walk away is a light moan.

Can you guess who it came from?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I'll try to update again tonight. But things are getting a little spicy, aren't they. Let me know what you think.

~ShippingIsMyThing