Trichard?

"Trinity come on" Danielle begged.

"Dani no, Richard is going to be there with his new girl" Trinity just came back to visit Danielle, and she's already being dragged to a dinner.

"So, you look hot Trin show him what he's missing"

"Ughh, fine!" Dani smiles in accomplishment as she got Trinity to go with her

"Thank you!" Dani said giving Trinity a huge hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They reach the restaurant where they were meeting the cast.

"So how are you and Bob?" Dani smiles at the question.

"We're doing amazing!" Danielle opened the door for Trin as they walk into the restaurant.

Bob stood up from his seat and gave Dani and huge hug and a small peek on the lips.

"How are you love?" Bob asked

"I'm doing great, you remember Trinity?" Bob nodded giving her a hug.

Dani, Bob, and Trin took their seats at the table.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late. This one here had to-" Richard stoped mid sentence when he noticed Trinity, "Trin, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Dani, Richard" Trin said looking at Dani for help. Danielle grabbed Bobs hand, looking at everyone else.

"Okay let's eat!" Dani announced to everyone. The cast talked amongst themselves, but Trinity and Richard couldn't keep their eyes off of each other the whole night.

"Trichard?" Bob whispered in Dani's ear

"Trichard." Dani answered back

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
It's a small update and it's kinda crap but I'm back!
I haven't updated in forever but I'll work harder on it!