Private Message

Private message between: Bob(Ross) and Devon

Devon: Robert Alfred Morley I swear to god if you hurt one hair on Dani's small strawberry blonde head I will whoop your ass.

Bob(Ross): D, what are you going on about?

Devon: Listen here bud, this isn't my place to tell you about this but I am going to anyway.

Bob(Ross): Go on...

Devon: Dani has had some bad relationships in the past and I just don't want her getting hurt again and I mean that.

Bob(Ross): I would never hurt Dani, ever. What were her other relationships about?

Devon: well before Alex she had a relationship with a guy named Jake, he was pretty chill until he started to get into drinking. When he was drunk he would do things to Dani, and I am not telling you what kind of things because that is not my thing to tell. Anyway and started to do those terrible things and always apologize after saying he would never do it again, but you know what he did he kept on hurting her.

Bob(Ross): Oh, wow. Devon you have to believe me that I would never hurt her.

Devon: I know, but I'm just forewarning you she doesn't trust people easily. She's a social butterfly online but in person she barely says a word.

Bob(Ross): Devon I give you my word I would never hurt her.

Devon: I know

Private message between: Bobby and Dani<3

Bobby: Sooo Ummm, can we talk about your ex jake

READ 9:57 PM

Private messages between: Dev and Dani Dan Dan

Dani Dan Dan: DEVON DID YOU TELL BOB ABOUT JAKE

READ 9:59 PM

Private messages between: Bob(Ross) and Dev

Dev: ROBERT ALFRED MORLEY!!! YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO ACTUALLY TALK TO DANIELLE ABOUT JAKE!!!

READ 10:00 PM

____________________________

A/N

oh, Bobby you are in some deep shit.... smh

3 updates total on my account in one day, wow fam trippy right?! Anyway I would like to dedicate this chapter to damntrin so she wakes up to a nice surprise because she was so happy when I told her I was gonna update again😂

AyvarieXxx