feelings?/Groupchat

A/N- An actual chapter, kinda...

I reluctantly got up from my comfy spot on the couch, my door bell went off of my apartment again.

"I'm coming!", I yell at who is ever behind the door, I looked through the peephole seeing Marie. "Marie, you made me get off my comfy spot on the couch." I whined in annoyance.

"Sorry Dani, I just got an important question," I sat back down on the couch patting the seat next to me. "Are you seeing anyone?" I look at her confused.

"Ummm, Marie" She ushered me on, "You know I'm into guys-"

"Oh my god, no I'm not asking you out." Marie jumped off the couch. I laughed awkwardly and nod. "I'm asking for a friend."

"This friend is..?" Marie sat next to me again and looked at her phone like she's expecting something.

"Bob, I'm asking for Bob." I laugh, "What, I'm not kidding. You guys are hella cute." I laughed and looked at her.

"Marie, I do like Bob. He's sweet, kind, funny, really really cute." I confessed. Marie jumped up and down.

"So, you are sexually attracted to Bob?" I looked at her very shocked, I could feel the heat coming to my cheeks "You do you so do!"

"Marie!", I yelled at her, "This is weird talking about" I do like Bob, but like my other relationships they always end with a bam leaving me heartbroken. "Marie, my other relationships have always ended badly, I'm just scared" I said changing the conversation serious.

"Dani, you know Bob would never hurt you." I sighed and nodded. "He liked you, I can see it. The way he looks at you, it's crazy." I looked up and stopped fiddling with my hands.

"I like bob"

________________________

GROUPCHAT

(everyone except Bob and Dani)

Marie- SHE CONFESSED!

Eliza- what's Bob saying?

Devon- HE LIKES HER!

Lindsey- I can't believe this is happening!

Alycia- operation make Baniele is a go!

____________________

A/N

IT'S HAPPENING, THEY ARE GONNA HAPPEN!

THANKS FOR READING!

Ayvariexx