Interview

INTERVIEW

Daniele and the cast walking into the small event they were all attending

Daniele and the cast walking into the small event they were all attending. Interviews from different websites came and picked off each person. Tyler, Crystal, and Dylan were having on together leaving Daniele in an interview alone. 

Dani sat down at the small table with a couple of microphones occupying the surface. 

"Hello Daniele, I'm Carlie Wyatt!" The interviewer announced to Dani through the microphone.

"Nice to meet you Carlie!" Carlie smiled at Dani

"If you don't mind I'm going to ask you some questions" Dani nodded at her to continue

Carlie took out a notebook full of questions, "How's working on the set of Teen Wolf?"

"It's amazing, the cast I was joining is so wonderful and we are already very close. Like one big happy family." Daniele smiled. She loved the cast with a lot of her heart.

"How about the cast of The 100, are you all still in touch?"

Dani sighed, "Dev is my cousin, we will always stay in touch. And as for the rest of the cast, they are still a huge part of my life."

"What about you and Bob.." Carlie said making Dani look up at her, "There are rumors going around that Bob and you are a no more, is that true?"

Daniele nodded her head, "Unfortunately, can we not talk about this please"

"You know it's good to open up, The 100 cast all says you are pretty honest and open. Why don't you tell us why? We only want the truth." That last saying pissed Daniele off. Dani let out a scoff. 

"You don't want the truth. You want a story. You take a good, normal person and turn them into your own little reality show. You build them up into a big celebrity just so you can tear them down in public. Just so you can sell magazines and TV shows? That's really sick." Dani has had enough of it, "You want the truth?" Carlie nodded. 

"Bob broke up with me because a stupid website came up with a story that was not true. Bob broke up with me because ENews made it look like Tyler and I were dating, when we weren't! Bob broke up with me because people like you are sick, and make up story, and lied, and rumors that are not true! There's your truth." Daniele huffed out. 

"Did you get that?" Carlie asked her camera man, who nodded in return, "Thank you Daniele"

Dani rolled her eyes, "yeah, whatever" was all Daniele said before she got up and left the event.

______________________

A/N 

HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED!!!!!!

AyvXxx