Hidden Treasure

"Hey Bart!!", shouted Trunks, some jackass bully in my school. "Let me guess, you want my homework to copy right", I say sarcastically. "Exactly kid. Now you're getting it", he says quite happy. "Well read my lips maniac.  No freaking way.  This act of copy work will get both of us in trou....". I am cut off when Bianca walks by. I think about how life would be if I dated that hottie.  For a few seconds my mind was at peace and everything happening around me seemed to fade. But my day dream was cut short by Trunks. "Heloooo anyone home?", Trunks asked while repeatedly hitting my forehead with his knuckles. "Ouch that hurts ".
"I can do way worse if you don't give me your homework", he threatened with his index finger on the tip of my nose. I brush his hand away and reluctantly gave him my homework book. "See ya", cried Trunks and he dashed into the main school. "See ya too doofus", I shouted.
"So if 50 multiples 5 what will be the answer? ", asked the math teacher. But my mind kept going back to day dreaming about my crush on Bianca. I stared at her and smiled. At that moment sir Leonard's deep voice pierced into my dream twice. When I finally gave in to his voice the whole class was staring at me. Bianca whispered me the answer. "250 sir". "Very good",remarked  the teacher. I gave Bianca my thank u smile and she responded with a thumbs up.
In the cafeteria I was sitting at a place no one liked. It was called the reject zone. It was for kids like me and my best friends Simon and Gabriel. I was half way through my sandwich when Simon sat down heavily beside me. Gabriel took his seat quietly. The moment I glanced on Simons face I knew so something was wrong.
"Hey Si", I said with curiosity written boldly on my face. He sighed heavily and said, "I am going to tell you so chill. OK I have kept this secret fro....". He was cut short by the already irritated Gabriel. "Simon here is Bianca's brother", he blurted out. When those words reached my ear I almost barfed up the sandwich in my mouth. "Si is this true?", was all I could say after the two minutes silence. He nodded slowly. "U do know I have a crush on her, right?". "Yeah"
"Good, now am gonna beat you till u become like a deflated wooly cushion". I screamed and chased him. When we passed through the locker  room the strangest thing happened. I move at a speed only Central City's Flash and Kid Flash could beat. "Gotcha" I said.  He stood staring at me very surprised and confused. "What?" I asked him. "How did u get from locker one to forty eight in less than half a second? " "Whaa?"