#7

~~Y/N's POV~~

"Bu-" I heard someone come into the room. I installed raced up towards the top of the bookshelves.

<Taehyung's POV>

"Hyung? What are you doing?" Jungkook said looking at me like I am crazy. "I-I was.... j-just looking at these books." I said nervously smiling.

"Umm... o-ok. Oh hyung!" "Nae, Jungkook-ah?" "We are going out to this beach on the Island. So, hurry and come down." "Arraso!" He finally closed the door.

"Hey-" 'where did she go?' "Y/n!"  "I'm up here!" I looked up to see her on top of the bookshelf.

~~Y/N's POV~~

"Come down here." I suddenly realized that I was staring at him for a long time, awkwardly. "O-Ok." As I jumped off and landed in front of him.

Well, a little too close.  Hehe

{Narrator's POV}

You were staring into his dark brown eyes. While he was staring into your lavender orbs, mesmerized.

You broke the staring contest, "Y-You should go with your friends." You said chuckling a little.

"R-Right." He said as he quicken his pace towards the door.

- Diamond Beach -

< Taehyung's POV >

As we were the beach, I couldn't help but start thinking about Y/n. She never goes anywhere. Except for places in the mansion. I wonder what she does.

/ Night Time at Diamond Beach /

As we were walking back to the truck all soaked, Jungkook discovered a dark cave. "Let's go inside!" He said. "Are you crazy?!" Jhope said. "Come on!" Jungkook said pulling jhope's arm.

[ ??? POV ]

I see you decided to come and visit me Taehyung. But I have one question. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!"

{ Narrator's POV }

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!" All BTS members started running out of the cave. However, Jungkook suddenly tripped. "Ouch!" He said looking at his bloody ankle. "HYUNGS!" He yelled as loud as he could. But no one answered.

Jungkook was on the brink of tears. He heard big and loud stomping. He tried to stand up, but every two seconds, he would fall. "HYUNGS!" He yelled desperately.

He saw a dark shadow. He turned around to see the same red eyes that once looked into Taehyung's.

The red eyed creature raised his hand. Jungkook closed his eyes, letting all his tears stream down his face.

BOOM!

AHHH!

________________

A/N: Hello everyone! Here is #7! Hope you enjoyed! See you next time!