#8

~~ Y/N'S POV ~~

As I was trying to open 'Destiny's Guide,' my necklace started glowing again. The last time it started glowing, Taehyung was chocking. "But where is he?"

Suddenly, the book opened. "Location of your gaurdian." 'Taehyung is at the beach!' I instantly teleported myself and my eyes widened.

< Taehyung's POV >

"Wait! Where is Jungkook?" Suddenly everyone was searching. "HYUNGS!!!"I turned my head and saw him limping. I instantly ran in.

It can't be. It's that thing that almost killed me. But I need to get Jungkook.

{ Narrator's POV }

As Jungkook closed his eyes waiting for death, Taehyung jumped in front of him. His eyes turning blue again.

Taehyung held onto the demon's hand with all the strength he had. Suddenly, another hand came and shoved to the other side of the cave. "Taehyung!" He looked up and saw the familiar lavender eyes staring at him.

He got up and ran towards her. But as he was running, the demon picked him up and threw him back to the ground hard. Hard enough for him to lose conscious.

Blood everywhere. "NO!"
Y/N screamed. Her eyes becoming a dark red, she jumped onto the demon's back. 'What is his weakness?'

: Flashback :

"The big monster is coming to get you Y/N!" You father yelled. "AHH!" You started running down the hallway. Your mother was in the middle of the hallway. You took the chance to hide behind her. "I guess I will have to eat you both." Both you and your mother laughed because your father's tickles were strong.

Your mother quickly stroked the back of his ear. Which made him hiss in pain.

: End of Flashback :

'That's it!' As you were on his back, he tried to grab you. "YOU LITTLE RAT!"

You quickly stroked the back of his ear. "AHH! YOU LITTLE!" As he grabbed his ear in pain.

Your gem glowed. The walls of the cave were closing. You grabbed Taehyung and the fainted Jungkook with your powers.

Taehyung needed care immediately, so you placed Jungkook in the car and teleported both Taehyung and you back to the library.

You placed him on the little sofa and grabbed things you needed to treat him.

You cut your palm again and let the blood drip into his mouth. You suddenly heard gulps. He is stable now.

"Y-Y/N?"

___________________

A/N:hello everyone! Here is #8! Enjoy💚