#9

I looked up and saw him staring at me with worried eyes. As he was attempting to get up I immediately pushed him back onto the couch.

"No no no. You are not allowed to get up, you have a big scare on your side." He pouted and laid back down.

"You're a spirit! Why can't you just heal me!" He said in frustration. "I'm a dead person not a healing witch." I crossed my arms. "If you don't want to be healed the second quickest way, then I'll leave you hear." I was getting up when he pulled me down and looked at me.

"S-Stop staring at me like that!" I said moving his arms away from my face. He chuckled, "why? Is it because it makes your cheeks red?" I touched my cheeks and quickly turned around.

"J-Just get some rest." I said and quickly walked through the walls.

< Taehyung's POV >

She is so fun to play with. As I was laying there, I was remembering what happened at the incident.

Jungkook was there.

Jungkook was there.

JUNGKOOK

was

tHeRe!!!

"OH NO!" I sat up, big mistake.

"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED!" She came in freaking out.

"JUNGKOOK WAS THERE! WHAT IF HE SAW US?!" I put my hands on my hair.

"Don't worry, he doesn't know." She said. I nodded trusting her.

[ A week later ]

( Y/N's POV )

Taehyung was busy with his friends all week. He recovered really freaking fast! But he still has a scar.

But as I was walking, my legs suddenly stopped working and I fell. It hurt.

It hurt?

What the hell? I can't be hurt. Only when an immortal strikes me. I suddenly felt as if I was running and I couldn't stop so I lost my breath and everything turned black.

< Taehyung's POV >

Where is she? How come I can't find her?

I saw something in the corner of my eyes and my eyes widened.

"Y/N!!" I ran towards and tried to pick her up but she was actually heavy.

She is an immortal, she is not supposed to be this heavy. I then realized, her necklace was gone.

I looked around and saw nothing.

"T-Tae. H-He... *cough* t-t-took it." She said with her eyes barely open. She pointed to the wall.

I layed her back onto the floor gently. "I'll be back." I left her there.

| Author's POV |

Taehyung opened the door and saw the beast with red eyes.

"Have you come looking for this?" He said smirking. The necklace was hanging from his long dark claw.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Taehyung said as he charged towards the disgusting creature. As Taehyung was two inches away, the necklace reacted by creating a bubble around the demon.

Taehyung, on the floor groaning from the pain.

"You stupid. No mortal can come near and immortal with the necklace on." He laughed

'But I was able to with Y/N' Taehyung thought.

The beast then charged towards the confused human at full speed with his claws ready to strike.

Taehyung closed his eyes as there was no hope for him as his side had reopened from the last interaction with this demon.

"Stop!" They both turned to see a girl, a girl who had white hair but lavender eyes.

"Y-Y/N." He looked at her with his eyes wide open.

"You want this don't you?!" She took her hand, that was glowing green, and stuck it in her chest. She gasp from the unexpected pain.

As she pulled her hand out, blood spilling from her hand and revealing a heart. Still pumping. Still alive.

The demon, with a smirk on his face and his mouth drooling with blood, bolted towards the girl.

'Goodbye Taehyung.'

He looked at her with water in his eyes. He knew what she meant.

By the time he reached out for her, they both were gone.

He was so exhausted and crashed out.

——————————————

A/N: Holo! I haven't been updating my books and I'm sorry for that! 😭

Please forgive me!

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter!

Remember to make people smile and laugh.

- 🐻