Starlight (6)

Definition of complicated: involving many different and confusing aspects.

The situation between Rosalie, and himself is what Noah told his friends when they returned to the house. That it was complicated, but that they were back together. It was definitely a awkward introduction, and Noah noted tension between Rosalie and Aubrey.

*Flashback*

"Honey, I'm home!" Micah shouted as he walked into the house the others trailing in after him. "Whoa!" He exclaimed when he looked wide-eyed into the living room.

Noah had stood up when he heard Micah shout, and was staring at him in surprise. Rosalie turned her head around looking at Micah.

"What?" Carol asked from behind him wondering what he was looking at. She pushed him forward to get a look. "Oh, Noah I didn't know you had a guest."

Jaxon, and Aubrey came into view looking confused. Noah saw Aubrey's expression change into a unknown one when she saw Rosalie sitting on the couch.

"Aren't you going to introduce me, Noah?" Rosalie asked raising an eyebrow as she stood up to be by his side.

"Um, right," Noah sighed quietly before looking at his friends. " Guys this is Rosalie. Rosalie, that's Micah, Carol, Jaxon, and Aubrey." He pointed at each one of them as he said their names.

He saw recognition come to their face when he said her name. Jaxon frowned glancing at Rosalie before looking at Noah. "I thought you two weren't together anymore?"

"We bumped into each other when I went out for a walk." Noah said looking at Rosalie putting his hands in his back pockets.

There was a brief silence as everyone just stared at each other. Aubrey and Rosalie were having a stare down with each other.

"So, are you two...together again?" Micah wondered hesitating on asking them that in case they weren't.

Noah and Rosalie looked at each other silently communicating. They didn't really discuss about whether or not they were back together. More importantly if they would continue with their engagement.

"Yeah, you can say so." Noah said putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Why? After all she put you through, why?" Aubrey asked clearly showing her disdain about Noah being back with Rosalie.

"It's complicated." Rosalie said wrapping her arm around his waist.

Aubrey and Carol frowned when she said that clearly wanting more explanation. Jaxon and Micah were the opposite. They understood that there was more of a private matter that was between the two of them.

*End of Flashback*

Since Noah introduced Rosalie to his friends it became clear to him that Aubrey and Rosalie had problems with each other. Carol clearly was on Aubrey's side with Jaxon reluctantly supporting her. Micah didn't care about what the three thought, and supported Noah and Rosalie which made Noah happy.

Not wanting to make them discomfort Noah thought he would leave them to enjoy the rest of the trip while he goes with Rosalie. However, he hasn't told him that yet, and there was another issue that came up for him and Rosalie.

"How are we going to plan a wedding in such a short time?" Noah asked as he talked to Rosalie over the phone while packing his bags.

"Alice already helped us out with that." Rosalie answered before explaining, "She saw what we planned on doing."

"Right, and are they showing up?" Noah questioned zipping up his bag, and sitting down on the bed.