*READ THIS*

Chat Noir is gone.

The boy who loved me is gone, but the man who I love still remains. If but only holding on by a thin, nimble thread.

The magic of the miraculous remains, and so do the other holders.

They, along with the wisdom of Master Fu, can bring him back. But even mysterious magic of the miraculous has its limits.

And its price.

Maybe all they need is.... a good luck charm?
______________

ALSO, if you still don't get the message, read the summary of this book.
 ______________

It is now 2021 and I am continuing The Bracelet. If this is the first time you've seen this story, then you don't know what I'm going on and on about. Chapters will be updated in batches of three! I also have another story called Dusk (I am assuming you have read The Diary if you're here). I am much prouder of Dusk than The Diary because I've written it at a much older age. I am planning on putting The Diary under heavy editing when The Bracelet is complete! I'll be keeping the same plot line but rewriting it much better than it once was. I will update this writers note when it is complete, but it will be a while! Anyways, I hope you enjoy The Bracelet as much as you (hopefully) enjoyed The Diary!

- chatattack <3