chapter 3 Meeting Someone New

Being homeless right now, is the least of my worries. I'm trying to start a new life. I want me be healthy, i work out and trying to get myself back up to par.  I'm Starting To Look more Like A Girl & I Lost 36 Pounds. My Hair Has Grown Long To My Back & I Started Dressing Like A Girl. On My Way To School No One Recognizes Me. I Guess I Was Pretty. 

I Know I'm With Majesty But I'm Starting To Loose Feelings For Girls. I did love her as a person, but maybe i just wasn't in the right place saying things like i want to be with her forever or i'm in love. The Only Reason I Started Liking Girls Was Because I Was Always Dressing Like A Boy, I Didn't Have Any Hair, I Was Fat . No Boys Were Really Interested In Me So I Turned "Gay" For Love. At The Time It Felt Right. Now... im back to the basics. I'm Tall; Around 5"5 , Slim; Around 130 Pounds With Long Straight Jet Black Hair That Comes To The Middle Of My Back. I Spent The Night At My Cousin Jasmine's House Last Night So Now I'm Getting Dressed For School. 

I Grabbed My Towel And A Washed Cloth & Put It In thee Bathroom. Before I Take My Shower I Go To The Work Out Room & Run On The Tread Mill For 10 Mins. Just To Stay In Shape. I'm Also Eating Right. I'm Serious About Looking Pretty Again. After I Ran For 10 Mins... I Ran Upstairs & Took My Shower. I Was Almost Running Late So I Didn't Take A Long Shower. When I Got Out I Dried Off & Got Dressed. I Know I Was Skinny But Its okay. I Put On My White Skinny Jeans & A Blue Shirt. I Put On My Neck less That Read "Samatha" & My Blue & White Jordans. The Weather For The Day Says 90° So I Didn't Need A Jacket. I Tell My Cousin Bye & I Run Out The Door. 

This Is The First Day Back From Spring Break. I Can't Wait To See My best friend Jaida. I Haven't Saw Her The Whole Break. Jaida Is So Pretty. She Is Light Skin. With Sandy Brown Hair That Falls Silky To Her Shoulders. I Love That Girl.