chapter 12 Meeting Grandma.

samathas POV>:

I Got In Touch With My Mom. We Haven't Talked In Almost 3 Years. I Told Her My Whole Story & How I Am In A Happy Relationship With Jaimer. She Wants To Meet Him. I Didnt Quit Know How To Tell Her She Had A Grand-Daughter. I'm not sure How She Would Take It. Hopefully She's Happy.

"Mom, I Have Something Else To Tell You."

"What Samantha.? "

"I Have A Baby, Which Means You Have A Grand-Daughter " I Said Nervously.

"Yassssss!!!! I Have A Grand Kid!! What's Her Name.? When did you have her" She Said Super Excited. I Was Shocked.

."Her Name Is Alicia Mercedes smith. She Was Born Yesterday, She's Adorable & needs her other grandma. " I Said.

"Well Where Do You Live?" She asked. I could hear the concern In her voice.

"I Live With My Boyfriend & His Mother. & I'm About To Be 23. Were Working On An Apartment." I Said.

"We?" She Said.

"Yes. We Mom. & I Love Him So Much." I Told Her.

"Come By Tomorrow I Wanna Meet Him & The baby" & With that She hung Up.

 Tomorrow is gonna be one heck Of a day. I Can already tell. Now I Got To Tell Jai.

Then He Walked In The Room Wit No Shirt On. "Babe What's Wrong? " He asked me. 'Nothing, I Just talked To My mom'. I Said Back. "Well What Did She Say?" He Said Back Nervously. 'She's Happy About The Baby & I can't really Tell If She Wants Us To Be Together. She Wants Us To Come Pass Tomorrow So She Could Meet You & The Baby' I Said. "IteeeThats Wassup. But It's Getting Late Ima Put The Baby To Sleep, I'll Meet You In Bed" He Said Then Ended It With A Kiss.

I Put On My Pajamas & Got Into Bed. I Was So Tired. I Fell Right Asleep Just Thinking About My Mom. She's So Judgemental. Nothing has changed. I Think She Will Like Jaimer.

JAIMERS POV >:

I Rocked Alicia To Sleep. She Fell Asleep Very Fast. I Kissed My Baby & Put Her In The Crib. I Turned The Lights Out & Shut Her Door. Now Time For Bed. I hope she doesn't wake up a million times again. 

Once I Got Into The Room Sam Was Already Sleep. I Took Off My Clothes & Jumped In Bed. Ugh Good Night.

'Morning'

(Still Jai)

I Woke Up Next To Babe Looking At Me. She Smile & Kissed Me. I Just Laughed. "Good Morning Ugly" I Said 'Good Morning Weirdoo' She Said Back. I Started Kissing Her & Her Neck. I Can Tell She Was Turned On. I Whispered In Her Ear... "We Haven't done This In A While... want To?" She Nodded & I Took If From There. I Took Off Her Lil Shorts. I Kissed Her Stomach & I Just kept Going Down. Once We Were Done We Showered & Got Dressed. I Had To Look Nice. Were "Meeting Grandma".

SAMANTHA POV >:

Hmmm What Should I Wear.

 I Cured My Hair. After I Got My Outfit I Took A Shower.  After The Shower Me & Jai Got Dressed. I Had To Take Some IG Pictures. Now I Just Gotta Get My Alicia Dressed.

I Found Her Red Polo Shirt Like Ours & Grey Sweat Pants. I Put On Her Jordans & Gold Necklace. Jaimer Picked Her Up. We Said Bye To His Mom & Went To The Car. We Strapped Her In Then Shut Her Door. I Drove & We Pulled Off.

We Stopped At Burger King Drive Through. I Was Srarved. After That 30 Min. Later We Pulled In My Mom's Drive Way.  "Here We Go" I Said. 'Yupp' He Said. I Looked Back At Alicia. "You Ready Stinka" I Said. She Smiled & Started Laughing. We Smiled. "I Guess She's Ready To Meet Gramma."

We Got Out The Car & Jaimer Held The Seat She Was In. We Put A Blanket On Top. We Walked Up The Steps Then Knocking On The Front Door. Moments Later The Door Opened & My Mom Looked Happy. "Come On In" She Said. We Followed Her To The Living Room & Sat On The Couch With The Baby In Between Our Legs On The Floor. "You Must Be Jaimer" Mom Said To Him. "Yes Mam" He Said Back. "You Love My Daughter Huh?" She Said With Doubt. "Very Much, I Plan On Being With Her For a While." He Said With A Smile. He's So Cute. & He's Mine ♥ "Well She's 23 She Aint Gettin No Younger" She Said With A Smerk. We Laughed. "What's That On Your Finger" She Asked Me. 'Ohh Mom This Is The Promise Ring He Gave Me 2 Years Ago. She Just Smiled. "WELL... Enough Of The Chit - Chat I Wanna See My Grand Baby. " I Uncovered The Blanket Her Big Brown Eyes Were The First Thing I Saw Followed By Her Pretty Smile. She Was Up The Whole Time.

"Shes So Precious" My Mom Said Picking Her Up. She Just Kissed Her So Many Times. Alicia Just Had The Biggest Smile. "Can I keep Her tonight, I'll Give Y'all Some Money, y'all Can go Out " She Said Still Kissing The Baby. Me & Jai Looked At Eachother & Nodded. I Told Her Yes, We Kissed the baby & gave My Mom Her baby bag. Then We Left.

"That Went Well" I Said. He Nodded

& I Pulled Off.

"Babe Jaida Text You " He Said. 'What She Say '

"Imu Best " . Tell Her I Miss Her Too & I'll Come See Her A Lil Later Tomorrow. "She Said k" Then We Went Home.

WHAT A Day. !!!

Did Y'all Like It?

Awww They Dressed Alike.

Wat A Cute Family

You Think Jai &.Sam Will GET More Involved?

keep reading!! ♡♥♡★★☆☆