chapter 5 Hooking Up

Once we got into my cousin big beautiful Mansion, Jaimer Just Kept Looking Around. She Has 5 Bedrooms. Each Decorated Nicely. 3 of Them Are Girls Rooms & The Other Two Are For Boys. She Has An Excerise Room & A Dance Studio. Her Kitchen Is A Nice Size & The Living Room & Dining Room Are Huge. She Has A Good Job.
As we went in i motioned him to follow me into my room. once we got in we both sat on the bed. i was kind of nervous becuase i never been in my room with a boy. i was a virgin too and ive really only been with girls. But i liked jaimer. He was cute. Alothough he was a thug , he seemed like the type to treat his girl right.
Jaimer's POV> :
Samatha was beautiful. She had the best smile. It aint like me to have feelings. im just a big flirt. But she was different and i wanted to get to know her and make her mine.  I Heard she was a virgin Tho. I dont know how this will turn out. 
" So did you have a good day at school?" i asked her. "Yeahh, it was cool, i got to see my bestfriend & now im here with you; things couldnt be better" she said. I just smiled. i was looking at her big juicey lips. i had to kiss her. And thats what i did. She kissed back to .
Samatha's POV>:
OMG he kissed me. He had some soft lips too. It was perfect. <3 I really liked him.
Jaimers POV>:
i enjoyed the kiss. I stood up and told her to stand up. I hugged her from behind. i started kissing her. I kept rubbing my hands up and down her body and then i layed her on her bed. i got on top of her and started kissing her even more. i can tell she was liking it but i could also tell this was going to be her first time. While we was kissing she stoped me and told me to stop. I did as she said. "Mabye We could wait cuz boys like you only think about this and i wanna wait till we get to know each other more" she said. Baby its cool we gone wait if that's what you want. But this ain't all i want from you. i wanna relationship. i like you and i wanna make you mine ma.
"i like you too and thanks for telling me. if you wanna relationship, make your move" she says. Sheesh this was the big moment but i have to think hard about how to make this sound right cuz i really want her to say yes. " samatha alice jackson, will you be mine? pleaseeee lol. ima take care of you get you want you want, make you smile every chance i get cuz thats how ima keep you" Her face lit up. "YAAAAASSSSS" she said. I picked her up and kissed her.
" i just wanted to tell you about my life" she said. " tell away" i tell her
" well i use to be bi. i had a girlfriend and everything. My mom didn't except it and i couldn't live like that any longer. i was a stud to . i was big and fat. i had no hair and i dressed like a boy. (while showing me a picture) we went to tell my mother and she kicked me out the house. i was homeless for about a month before my cousin let me stay here. i'm only watching her house until she comes back but when she does i guess i'm going back to being homeless because i just don't wanna go back home" she says while crying. Dang i felt so bad. i live with my mom but she wouldn't mind her staying wit us. shes my girl friend now and i have to make sure she was safe and had a place to be. She did look like a boy before but i didn't care. she was beautiful now and she was mine. i had to make the best of it. i stepped out the room to call my mom and ask if she could stay with us. She said yes. i have a big room and bed. she can sleep with me. All i had to do was tell her.
As i went back into the room she was still crying. i told her she can come live with me. i dried her eyes and told her everything would be okay. She brought her clothes and i drove her to my house. I could she was feeling better. The only problem was she really didn't have enough clothes. She lost so much weight and she didn't have enough money to buy clothes. I took her to the mall and bought her some more clothes and shoes. At first she didn't want me to but i insisted.
SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT
I WAS ON MY COMPUTER
THANKS FOR READING THOUGH
OLEEEE SAM GETS A BF
JAIMER IS BEING NICE TO HER
OMG SHE ALMOST LOST HER VIRGINITY
AHHHHH CRAZY HUH ?
LOL READ FOR MORE
MY FINGEERS AND HANDS HURT
UGHHHHHHH VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K BYEEEEEEE :)