chapter 15 . Happy Birthday.

*1 Year Later *

SAMS POV >:

The Wedding Is Finished. We Have Everything Together. We Will Be Getting Married In Two Weeks. I'm So Excited.

Tomorrow Is Alicia's Birthday. She's Gonna Be 1. She's Getting So Big. You Should See Her. She Started Walking, She Can Talk. She's Such A Daddy's Girl Though. I Guess Cuz He Spoils Her So Much.

Today Were Going Out And Getting A Lil Party Together. We Want To Have Her Party At Chuckie Cheese. She Loves Hello Kitty So Were Getting Her A Hello Kitty Cake.

"Were Getting Your Cake Today Stinkaa " I Said To Her.

"Wait Mamma, We Gotta Wait For Daddy. " She Said. I Just Laughed & Said K. About 5 Minutes Later Jai Came In The Room.

"Daddyy!!!" She Yelled . Holding Her Hands In The Air Inferring That He Picked Her Up. "How's My Princess" He Said. "Good Cuz It My Burday " Alicia Said Clapping. "Not Yet Tomorrow Hun " "YAY! " She Was Still Happy. "Dawwdy Can We Go Get Cake Now Pweese " She Said.

"Yeah Come On " He Said. We Went To The Car & Drove To 'The Giant' To Get Her Cake.

While We Were In The Car I Called Chuckie Cheese Making Reservations For Tomorrow About 4 o'clock For 10 People Not Including Us.

I Invited My Mom, Jaida, A'Lontae, Alicia's Friends Jackie, susuan, serienty, maya, destiny,Alice & My Older Sister (Alicia's Aunt) Amanda.

I Invited A Lot Of Her Friends From Her School. She's Gonna Be So Happy.

As We Pulled Up To The Giant, We Got Out The Car,I Picked Up Alicia & Gave Jai My Wallet. We Got To The Cake Factory Part & Ordered A Hello Kitty Half Chocolate Half Vanilla Cake That Said "Happy First Birthday Alicia " . They Said It Will Be Done Tomorrow At 2:30. I'll Just Pick It Up & Go Straight To The Party. That Way We Start On Time.

We Left The Cake Area & Got Hello Kitty Napkins & Plates & We Bought Candy & Bags To Make Everyone Party Bags." Aww My Baby's Growing Up." We Went Home. I Put Alicia Down For A Nap & Called Jaida Over Since Jaimer Is Going Out With A'Lontae Leaving Me Here To Finish The Party. Now Jaida Can Help Me. They Probably Going To That Trap House. I Hate When He Goes Down There.

Once She Got Here We Sat On The Couch & Started Making Candy Bags. I Still Have To Buy Her Something & Jaida Wants To Buy Her SomeThing Too. My Mom Came Over To Watch Her. Me & Jaida Went Out To Find A Present.

On Our Way I Realized I Gave Jaimer My Wallet. Jaida Said She Knew Where The Trap Was So We Went There.

Once We Got There It Was This Big House. There Was Two Security Guards Outside . They Wouldn't Let Us In. "Let Me In" I Said. They Pulled Out Guns Pointing It To Our Head. I Was Scared. But I Didn't Show It.

Somehow Jaimer Saw It & Came Outside. "Look Boss We Caught Two Trynna Get In Here. They Try Saying They Know You & This One (pointing At Me ) Said She Want Ya Girlfriend" Then He Put Is Finger On The Trigger Saying Your Gonna Die Wit All That Lieing. "Look She Is My Girlfriend & They Know Me." He Pulled Out His Gun & Shot Him & Laughed. "You Should Have Listened" Then He Called Some More Workers Telling Them To Move The Body. Then He Kissed Me. "You Cool Baby" He Asked "Yeah, I Just Need My Wallet " I Said. He Told Me To Follow Him & Me & Jaida Followed.

There Was Money Everywhere In One Room. Every Other Room Had Different Drugs. His Office Was A Nice Size. Had A Picture Of us On The Table. He Handed Me My Wallet. It Had More Money In it Then I Started With. "I'll Get Her Something Too" He Said. We Nodded & Went To The Car. I Drove To Toys R Us. This Is The Best Place. We Got Out Walking In The Store. We Got a Shopping Cart.

I Walked Around For About 20 mins. I Found A Doll House. it Was A Nice Size. Jaida Brought Her 5 Barbie Dolls. This Really Works Out. We Payed & Put Everything In The Car. I Took Jaida Home. I'm Guessing Jaimer Already Took A'Lontae Home. Jaimer Was Home & My Mom Was Gone. I Showed Jaida What I Brought Her. Jaimer Bought Her Something Too. He Got Her A Lil Mini Car That She Can Drive. it Was Pink Hello Kitty. She's Gonna Be Excited.

"Babe I'm Tired" I Said. "Me Too, Ready For Bed" He Asked. "Yeah." We Put Alicia Down. We Got In Bed Until We Fell Asleep.

-Gudd'Niqht ♥

SAMATHAS POV >:

*Ring Ring Ring*

I Heard My Alarm & woke Up At 10:30. I Took A Shower & Did My Hair. I Walked Into The Room With Only My Bra & Panties On. "Get Up" I Yelled & I Shook Him. "Oleee You Look Good Babe" He Said Making Me Laugh. He Got Up Getting Into The Shower.

I Got Dressed Putting On My Neon Green Nike Shirt & Some Dark Levis. I Put On My Black & Green Jordens & Looked In The Mirror. Ready to begin my day. 

I Walked Into The Bathroom Grabbing A Rag Wetting It With Slightly Warm Water. I Walked In Alicia's Room & She Was Up. I Whiped Her Face & Body Then Putting On Her Baby Lotion. I Grapped Her Sweat Suit. I'll Get Her Dressed After Breakfast. "Happy Birthday Stinkkaa " I Said While Tickling Her. She Starting Singing The Song. "Mamma It's My Burday! Me One " She Said While Holding Up One Finger. "I Know boo" I Said. "Get Me Outta Here, it's Time For My Party " She Said Clapping. "Not Yet. " I Told Her Lifting Her Out The Crib. "Where's Da Da" She Yelled Running Into Our Room. I Didn't Have A Chance To Tell Her Not To Go In Their. He Was Just Getting Out The Shower. "Daddyy!! " She Screamed. "Whoaaaa, I'm Getting Dressed Baby " He Said To Her. "I Don't Care!! It's Me Burdayyy, Time To Party!! " She Yelled. We Laughed.

I Took Her Down Stairs Making Her Some Food. She Ate While Watching Mickey Mouse. I Cleaned The Kitchen & Dishes. Then Sat Next To Alicia.

JAIMERS POV >:

I Was Getting Dressed Thinking. Dag It's My Lil Girls Birthday. She's One Man. Today's Gonna Be A Long Day.

I Started Getting Dressed. I Don't Wanna Take Forever Cuz Samantha Hate Being Late. We Gotta Pick Up The Cake At 2:30. Then Go To Chuckie Cheese. Get Our Table Together, Put The Cake Out & Wait For Everybody To Come. Party Starts At 4 . Ugh This Day Needa Go Quick.  

 I Went Downstairs. Kissed Both My Girls & Ate The Food Sam Left For Me.

SAMANTHA POV >:

I Looked At The Time, It Was Already 12:30. I Ran Up Stairs & Grabbed Her Birthday Outfit. She Can Just Wear This Sweat Suite till The Party.

We Left The House At About 1:45. We Arrived To The Store At Like 2 .

By The Time 2:30 Came Around We Got The Cake & Went Straight To The Party. We Ran In. Alicia Just Wouldn't Be Still. I'm Trying To Get Stuff Done & She's Whining For Jaida & A'Lontae. "Mommy I Want My God Mommy. " She Said. "God Mom's On Her Way" I Said. I Ordered Tokens, Got The Table Set Up & Next Thing You Know A'Lontae & Jaida Came In With Presents . I Told Jai To Run To The Car & Get The Present I Bought Her. He Came In & Put It In The Party Section. Her Car Was In Here Too. Everything is Done. Jaida Ran To The Car & Changed Her. She Had Some Light Blue Skinny Jeans, A Black & Light Blue Polo.  Jaida Brought Her Back In And Sat Her In The Birthday Chair. 4:00 Ran Around And My Sister Amanda Was Here,My Mom, Jaida , A'Lontae, & Her Friends Jackie, Susan, Serienty, Maya, Destiney, & Alice.

The party Was Great. Alicia Had So Much Fun. She Got All Her Present. We Put Them In The Car After The Party.

When The Party Was Over , We Went Home & Went Straight To Sleep. I Put Her In The Bed. Me & Jaimer Got In Bed. I Kissed My Bae & We Both Went To Sleep.

Ugh My Baby Is One Now. ♡♥♡

Aww Long Chapter Fr.

She's One.

Her Parry Doe!!

The Wedding is The Next Big Event!!

Read My Other Books & Keep Reading This. Thanks For All The Reads, I Couldn't Have Done It Without Y'all. !!