Chapter 19- Honeymoon part 1

Samantha:

I'm so glad I'm going on my honeymoon. Jaimer and I need this vacation. I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas but I wanted to wait to go for something special. And what a better time than now? I'm really going to miss Alicia but it's only going to be a 2 weeks and she's staying with someone I trust. My mom. As I was in my room, Alicia was sitting on my bed playing with her toys and watching Mickey Mouse, I was packing her bag to take to my moms. Thank god Jaida called saying she will drop her off because i still haven't packed and were leaving in 2 hours. It takes a hour and a half to arrive at the air port so I got a few hours to get ready. Jaimer already packed, he doesn't really need that much but like t-shirts and stuff. I need my whole wardrobe AND MONEY !! OMGGGG I'm so excited.

Jaimer:

I'm glad to be leaving going on my honeymoon with my baby but ima miss my other baby. I grew to really love my daughter, not knowing I would ever even have kids. This is our first time being away from her this long. I hope she forgets and haves fun with grandma. I even grew to love Sams mother like my own. She's really nice and she's nothing how she was when she kicked Sam out when I first met her.

Samantha has been in that room packing for a half hour. We're only staying 2 weeks and she's packing EVERYTHING As I walked into the room looking at 3 suite cases on the bed and none of them were mine, I hugged Sam from the back kissing her. "Babe you don't need all these clothes." She laughed. "Yes I do" I shook my head. "Get rid of one suite case." I said. Pointing at the one with all her shoes. She did, leaving only 3 pairs of shoes.

Samantha: after Jai made me get rid of all my shoes, I got over it and was finished packing.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*'

I knew it was Jaida. "GET THE DOOR" I screamed to Jaimer. A few moments later my best friend was walking in Looking soooo cute.

"Hey jaidaaaa" I said hugging her. "Hey best, ima miss not seeing you everyday day" she cried "me too" I said back putting the suite cases on the floor.

I handed her Alicia's baby bag. "hey mamma" she said to Jaida holding her hands out wanting to be picked up. "Hey stinkaa" Jaida said back, picking her up. "Ready to go to grammas" she said tickling her. "Yesssss"

"Okay ima take her now, bye Sam" she said. I kissed Alicia. "Be good for grandma" I said. Jaimer kissed her too. "Love you" he said. "Love you too dawdyyy" she said clapping her hands.

"Ready to go?" I said. "Yes mam" he said back. We carried our bags to the car and pulled off. Talking the entire way there.

About an hour and a half later we arrived to the air port with only 15 minutes to spare. We ran in, got our ticket since we already rented our space on the plane ahead of time. We got on and relaxed. Preparing for a long trip. As we sat on the plane, we held hands and he kissed me. "Love you wifey" he said. "Love you too baby" I looked down at my ring finger. I was really married.

Grandma Lacy: I was so excited waiting for Samantha's best friend to bring my granddaughter. I have always watched her but never this long. I get lonely sometimes so this will help me get closer to my first granddaughter and have some company. I have so many things planned and hopefully she has fun. It's kind of interesting living in LA because it's so hot all the time. Maybe I should take her swimming. She loved playing in water.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I was so excited I knew it was Jaida with my baby. I opened the door with a big smile on my face. "Hey Miss Lacy" Jaida said. "GRAMMA" Alicia shouted jumping in my arms. "Hey baby" I took her and put her on the couch. "Thanks Jaida for dropping her off, I appreciate it" she welcomed me and then I escorted her out the house. We have a long week.

Jaimer: once we landed, I saw the pretty beaches and everything. We were taken to the hotel. It was soo beautiful. Thank god we had already bought our suite. We can just go and relax. "Room 5 floor 3" the lady at the desk said, handing me 2 keys. I gladly took them them Sam and I heading to the elevator excited to go to our room. Once we got it, we were so amazed by how beautiful the room was. We had a bedroom, kitchen and dining room/living room. I couldn't wait to get in here.

We took sometime putting stuff away, messing with Sam, we was gonna be her for 2 hours since she packed the whole house. "Bae you like it?" I said smirking. "Heck yeah " she said. "We'll put everything away, I got things planned." She shook her head, and we put every thing away. Once we were done we got dressed.

Once I got out the shower it was 8:00 pm. I had nothing on but a tile. "Ewe put that away" Sam said laughing laying on the bed. "No" I said back. "Why you In the bed?" I said to her confused. "Baby I'm tired, can we start our trip tomorrow and just chill and cuddle here" she said giving me puppy dog eyes. I laughed. "Of course. Get ya p-j's on and then we can watch a movie or something" After I got dressed, I got in bed with get and put on "The Best Man Holiday" our favorite movie.

What a day