Chapter 4

For the next two days Harry and I didn't talk, Niall gave me rides home everyday but today Niall wasn't at school so I knew a had to walk home which scares me a little since Niall had told me that he drives me home because he doesn't want me to get hurt since you have to go though a bad neighborhood to get to my house. Also it rains almost everyday hear and was raining again today. Also Harry had said that to so I knew its true.

I was about halfway though the "bad neighborhood" when I heard foot steps behind me. I chose to ignore it since it's possible that somebody else could me walking. About a minute later I felt someone grab my arm and push me to the wall. It was some creepy guy who looked about 25. He had pushed me much harder then Harry had so I cried out in pain. He looked over me pinning my forearms to the brick wall so hard that I sure will leave a bruise.

"Get off me!" I screamed trying to break free

"No can do sweetheart." He smiled a scary smile

"What do you want?" I gulped

"You." He answered before sticking his hand up my shirt and cupping my breast not so gently. I started to scream for help so he punched me in the face.

"Don't say anything!" he yelled and hit me again

I cried out letting the tears stream down my face. He kept on hitting me and rapeing me at the same time. Before I passed out I heard a voice scream

"Get the fuck off of her!"

It was Harry.

-Harry's P.O.V

I had to stay after school for a while, nothing new. So when I was driving home I knew I would see Rose waking since Niall wasn't at school today and he usually drives her home. Those two better not become a thing or whatever. Rose is mine.

When I was driving home I saw Rose, but not only Rose I couldn't tell who else since it was dark and raining but once I got closer I saw it it was Rose and another guy. oh god. HES FUCKING RAPEING HER. I got out as fast as I could.

"Get the fuck off of her!" I yelled making him look at me so I punch him right in the nose making home fall over and off of Rose, thank god. I got on top on him and started throwing punches at his face. I forgot that Rose was standing right there to I looked back to see her on the ground with blood and bruises on her. HE FUCKING HIT HER TOO! I hit the guy one last time as hard as I could then went to get Rose. I picked her up and carried her to my car.

"Harry?" She finally spoke

"Rose, don't worry I'm here." I said and placed her in my car. Rose didn't say anything the whole ride home, it was only about two minutes since I drive so fast. I got out of my car and ran to her side to see that she passed out again. Fuck. I picked her up and brought her in my house and laid her on my bed. Damn she is beautiful. How could that guy do this to her.

"Rose, Rose please wake up." I pleaded shaking her lightly. Shit I'm crying.

"Rose?" I said again

"H-Harry?"

"Rose!" I grab her and hug her, she hugs me back crying

"Rose are you ok? I'm so sorry I-"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I should have been there for you I shouldn't have let you walk home I knew this would happen! Rose I'm so sorry." damn why can't I stop crying?

"Harry it's not your fault." she says and I hug her tighter.

"Harry why are you crying?"

"Because you mean so much to me! I can't even begin to tell you how horrible it's been for me not taking to you! ever since I first meat you I knew I needed to protect you!" I just wanted to protect you, and keep you salf, and love you and kiss you every night" shit. I didn't mean to say that last part.

Rose looks at me with wide eye she clearly knows that I don't mean to say that.

"Uh I I didn't mean to-"

She cuts me off by smashing her lips to mine