Chapter 10

I woke up in the middle of the night from a pair of strong arms wrapping around me. I screamed a tried to break lose.

"Shh baby it's just me." oh thank god it's harry.

"Harry what are you doing here? how did you get-?

I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. when we pulled away harry still looked sad.

"Rose I'm so sorryy" I didn't even look at him. how could I ? he yelled at me when I needed him.

"Rose please look at me." his voice cracked slightly. he was trying to hold back tears.

"I was just so upset and I know I shouldnt have been. I just couldn't believe that you would do that to yourself, I still can't believe it. I know I should have been there for you and I wish I was. I didn't want to make you more upset I shouldn't have yelled at you I regret it so much I really do. Rose please I'm so sorry." he was still fighting back tears and that broke my heart.

"Harry.." I isn't know what to say

"Rose please." he pleaded

I let a tear stream down my face and Harry wiped it away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry to harry."

He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Please don't ever do it again." he begged me

"Ok." was all I said.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up with Rose ontop of me. it was a great feeling really, to wake up with the person you love. wait, did I just say I love Rose? of course I did. I do love Rose. I just think it's to soon to tell her yet. I don't want to scare her away.

Rose began to wake up when her alarm clock went off but I stopped it right away.

"Come on Harry we need to get up" she said in her sleepy voice which was really cute.

"Oh no no no you're not going to school today" I told her "and I'll be staying home to take care of you." did she really think I was going to let her go to school after what happened?

"Take care of me? harry I'm fine."

"Rose.. Aren't you .. Sad?" I asked confused. usually when a family member kills them selfs you would stay home.

"Why would I be sad?" oh no. Did she forget or something?

"Rose.. Your sister.." I really wish I didn't say that. right after I said it she broke down in tears

"How could I forget about her!" she was yelling at herself. I tried to comfort her but I don't think it was working.

"Harry I forgot about my own sister being in a coma! I'm a horrible person!"

"No Rose stop you aren't. you had a lot going on. don't beat yourself up because of this."

"Harry I never got to say goodbye to her." she was whispering " I was mad at her when we moved, I didn't say goodbye and now she's gone."

"She still loves you."

"Why the hell should she love me! I was such a bitch to her! I told her that I never wanted to see her again and guess what now I wont!" I couldn't tell if she was yelling at me or herself.

I wasn't sure what to do so I just held her tight. it pains me to see this beautiful girl cry.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to yell at you.."

"I know baby, I know. now just go back to bed ok?"

"Ok." she said weakly

I laid her back down a laid beside her with my arms around her waist from behind. I could still tell she was crying so I held her tighter.

PLEASE READ !!!!!!!

A.N- sorry guys I know it's short and really bad but I'm thinking of starting a new Harry styles fanfiction and maybe not finish this one... sorry. if I wrote a new one would you guys read it ? but if you really want me to finish this one comment and I will but if nobody comments then I'm not going to finish it. all so I know i had a ton of typos in the story, like A TON and I'm sorry for that to . I'm thinking that if I don't finish this one then I would just make another "chapter" but it wouldn't be like a real chapter I just want to tell you guys what I planned to happen at the end because I know you would have questions like "do they end up together?" "what happens to her sister?" "where is Harry's family?" stuff like that. so if you have a question then you can leave it in the comments and I promise I'll answer it . sorry about that guys. but the new fanfic I will have the first 2-5 chapters up my tomorrow. sorry. I still love you guys tho !