Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and did my regular routine; showered, straitened my hair and put on some makeup. I wore black leggings and a sweatshirt with my black UGG boots. I ran out the door and walked to school it didn't take as long this time since I actually new where I was going. I got to school, went to my locker and got my stuff then went to math class. I noticed Harry wasn't here yet but class hasn't started yet and I don't know why I even care if Harry comes or not. But at the last second Harry walks in a winks at me before sitting down. Why did he just wink at me? I felt my cheeks get pink from blushing. The teacher started class and started talking about stuff that I already knew so I didn't have to listen.

Once class is over go to my locker and hurry to my next class so I don't have to talk to Harry again like I did last time when he pinned me to the locker. I got to my next class and sat in the back again but this time and good looking blonde sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Niall" he said and I couldn't help but notice his Irish accent.

"I'm Rose"

"Yeah you're the new girl."

" yep that's me."

Niall and I ended up talking until class started and found out we had three more classes to together including lunch.

"Hey do you want to sit with me at lunch? I can introduce you to some of my friends." Niall asked me making me smile.

"I'd love that." I replied

When we got there Niall introduced me to his friends, one of them being Harry. I also meet Zayn, Louis and Liam along with two other girls. They were all very nice but the whole time I could fell harry starring at me which made me very uncomfortable but I tried to ignore it.

After school Niall asked me if I wanted a ride home which I gladly accepted since I didn't want to walk since it was raining and I didn't want Harry to stop me again.

"So where do you live?" Niall asked me

I told him my address and he got all excited

"Really I live in that neighborhood to! And so does Harry! You remember Harry right he was one of my friends that you met at lunch!"

"Yeah I remember." I said making Niall look at me

"Are you ok Rose?" He asked sounding worried

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking."

"Oh ok well we're here now."

"Thanks for the ride Niall." I smiled at him

"Anytime." He smiled back and drove away.

I went inside and took off my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I was actually pretty good at doing messy buns so I'm pretty proud of that. I fell asleep on my couch for about an hour until I heard loud knocks at my door. I hesitated to open it but I did anyways and when I did I saw an angry Harry.

"Where the hell have you been!" he yelled at me making me jump

"Home." I replied sarcastically

"Did you walk home!?" he yelled even louder

"No Niall drove me home, why does it madder what are you even doing here?"

"Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Why did I need to tell you?" I asked confused

"Because I told you this was a bad neighborhood! I thought you walked home again! I drove around for over an hour looking for you I thought you were hurt!"

"I don't need you looking after me I don't even know you!" I yelled back

"I need you to be safe." He finally stopped yelling and walked out.

What the hell? I decided to take a shower to clear my head but it didn't work so I just went to bed.