Chapter 7

I ended up staying the whole weekend at Harry's house. but today was Sunday and we had school tomorrow. for some reason I was really nervous I still had the marks on my face so im sure people would notice, not that many of them would care but still. I was about to leave when Harry spoke.

"Im driving you to and from school you know that right." I liked waking to school in the morning tho

"I like walking in the morning but a ride home would be nice." I didn't think he would mind that.

"No. I'm not letting what happened to you happen again, I'm driving you both ways." I looked down a little disappointed. Harry stepped closer and lifted my chin up to look him in the eyes.

"I can't let anything happen to you again."

"I know." I half smiled

"It's just that if anything did I might kill somebody." his words shock me a little.

"You wouldn't kill somebody."

"Yes I would, I would have killed that dick who touched you if I didn't notice you were passed out on the ground." that almost scares me, why does Harry fight so much?

"I would never hurt you tho Rose. never." just as he finishes he plants a kiss to my lips.

"Can I walk you home?"

"Harry I live across the street it will take me less then a minute." I say laughing at home protective he is.

"Fine but I'll be watching you out the window."

"Good bye Harry." I say and kiss him one more time.

As soon as I got home I went upstairs to look in the mirror. I look horrible. I started crying again. Seeing myself like this just brings back memories. I shower and start crying again why does this always happen to me? my parents aren't even home to help me they don't fucking care nobody does but Harry. Without harry I would have been rapped and beat even more. but do my parents care? no the don't even know what happened to me. I HAVNT seen them since the first day of school last night and neither one if them has even tried to talk to me. no text no call. nothing. I'm crying much harder now when I hear a vibrating noise. look at my phone to see I have a text from Harry.

Harry : baby don't cry.

Did he see me crying? no please i didn't want him to see all that. seconds later there is a nock at my door. and sure enough it's Harry with worry in his eyes. yep he defiantly saw me.

Harry's P.O.V

As soon as Rose leaves I look out my window just like a said I would and watched her walk home. then I saw something I probably shouldn't have seen. she started crying again.i could see though her window and I wanted to so badly run over and kiss her. but I didn't when I saw her walk into a room that looked like a bathroom. she probably didn't want me to see her crying so I decided not to say anything about it.

Minutes later I was still sitting by my window waiting for her to come out. she must me taking a shower. I saw her come out with sweet pants a tank top and her hair wet and down. but then she started crying again but even worse this time. I need to text her. I sent a text then decided that it wasn't good enough so I ran to her house and knocked on her door. When she opened the door I could tell she had been crying a lot.

"Baby." was all I said before pulling her into my arms hugging her as tightly as I could without crushing me.

"Baby why are you crying?" I asked still hugging her.

"I haven't talked to my parents for a week." she paused continuing to cry. I never really thought about her parents she never says anything about them.

"They haven't even tried to talk to me, they don't when care anymore not since my sister-" she stopped there. What she has a sister?

I pull any from our hug and pick her up carrying her bridal style over to her couch.

"Your sister?" I ask "you have a sister?"

"Kind of. My sister left us before we moved after that my parents just stopped carrying about me. they only worry about her. they call her every night. I guess she still talks to them a little but not much. but even tho I live in the same house as them thy don't even try to talk to me."

Wow. I never knew anything about her past. she never told me anything.

"Rose they care." I tell her

"No Harry they don't!"

"They're just worried about her, they know you're safe"

She lays there on my lap for a few minutes as I rubbed her back wanting her to stop crying.

"Thank you Harry." she says standing up.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask before leaving.

"Yeah I'm fine."

I kiss her goodbye a head home. I need to take better care of her. She needs to be safe.

A.N- okay guys I hope you liked t ! This chapter was longer and I'm going to try to make them all this long . Don't forget to vote comment and tell a friend ! Ily :)