Chapter two

The rest of my day went pretty normal. Only a few embarrassing moments for being the new kid and having no clue where to go. And of course harry was in almost all of my classes. I still don't understand what he meant by wanting to protect me. I decided to ignore it for now, it was time to go home anyways.

As soon as I walked out the door I saw it was raining, hard. But of course I had to walk anyways since my parents weren't home.

I had walked for about two minutes when a black car stopped next to me. The window was rolled down ad I saw of course, the one and only harry.

"Rose get in!" He yelled making me jump.

"It's raining you shouldn't be walking." He said a bit more calmly this time.

"Why would I get in with you?" I managed to say without sounding scared.

He got out of the car and I started to run but I only made if about two steps before he grabbed my arm spinning me around then throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me back to his car.

"Let go of me!" I screamed

He put me inside of his car and shut the door. I tried to open it but I was locked. He got in at the other side and looked at me.

"Let me out!" I continued to screen before he grabbed my wrists again making me look at him.

"Clam down, ok? I'm just taking you home." He said it so calmly like it weird of me to be scared when a stranger forced me into his car.

"Just let me walk!" I tried to make him let go but he wouldn't. "Why can't I just walk!?" I was still screaming at him but he didn't seam to care.

"Stop calm down, Please. Okay?" Why is he so calm about this?

I finally stopped struggling and looked at him. His hair was slightly wet from rain and he had concern on his eyes. He looked worried. But why would he be worried?

"I'm just giving you a ride home. It's raining and cold and this is a bad neighborhood for a pretty girl like you to be waking in. Somebody could easily hurt you and I told you I would protect you right? Right."

"But why? Why are you protecting me?" I interrupted him.

"Because you need me." He said like he knew that if he wasn't here to give me a ride home I would die or something.

"Now, where do you live?" He asked finally letting go of my wrists.

I waited a while then finally gave in and told him my address. As soon as I did he looked over at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You live right by me babe." He smirked.

Wow of course I live by him. Just my luck.

"We're here." Harry said interrupting my thoughts.

"Ok uh thanks for the ride I guess." I didn't really know if I should thank him or not but I did anyways.

"Anything for you." He said with a wink then drove off. Of course he didn't drive that far since his house was right next to mine. And I mean RIGHT next to mine. Ugh. This has been one long day.

As soon as I get inside I go upstairs and sleep hoping tomorrow will be better.