Chapter 8

After my little break down I finally showered trying to clear my mind. I ended up falling asleep shortly after since it was a school night.

The next morning I woke up at 6:00am with a slight head ache probably from all the crying. I looked in the mirror and new I would have to wear a shirt ton of makeup to cover up the marks. hopefully nobody would say anything. I ran downstairs to see harry walking up my driveway. I remembered his saying he would be driving me everywhere now and I guess I was thankful for that.

"Hello beautiful." harry said as he walked in.

"Why all the make up?" He asked like I knew he would.

"I had to cover a few things up harry." I tried to say it calmly but failed

"Babe you don't need that.""

"I don't want people to find out."

"Why does it madder? come on you don't need that makeup."

"Lets just go." I said walking past him into his car but he stopped me before I could open it."

"What?" I sharply asked

"I'm a gentleman, therefor I must open your down for you." he said with a cheeky grin

"Thanks." I said blushing

The car ride was short and as soon as we got out of the car Harry grabbed my hand.

"Come on I'll walk you to your locker." he really is a gentleman

Harry and I ended up taking all though math class and when it was time for lunch Harry came to my locker again.

"Do you wanna go somewhere for lunch?" he asked me

"What like leave school? we can't do that."

"Yes we can we'll come back before the next class, nobody will know." I thought about it for a while then thought what's the worst that could happen?"

"Ok." was all I had to say to make harry smile and take my hand again

"Where do you want to go?" he asked me

I shrugged my shoulders to say it didn't madder.

We need up going to taco bell. one of my favorite places.

We got back to school on time just like Harry said we would and at the end of the day harry can to my locker.

"Ready to go?" he ask me

"Yep." I replied

We walked out hand and hand out of the school when I felt another hand slap and grab my bum. I turned around to see a group of teenage boys that looked only a year younger than Harry and i. They were all laughing at their little joke.

"Hey!" Harry yelled and they all stopped laughing.

"Don't touch her you dick!" I could tell Harry was really pissed so I grabbed him by the arm in attempt to get him to look at me.

"Harry please let's just go." I asked as calmly as I could.

"Harry please." this time he looked at me, then back to guy who touched me.

"Don't you ever go near her again I mean it." he said though gritted teeth and the boy nodded clearly afraid. Harry rapped his arm around my waist and walked away.

"If I ever see him again I'll kill him." he said as we got into his car.

"Harry relax."

"How can I relax when every guy is touching you!? can't they see that you're mine!?" I really hate when he yells.

"Please just take me home." I asked not looking at him. He turned to look at me but I kept my gaze out the window.

"I'm sorry." he said quietly and started to drive.

When we got to my house I quickly got out of the car and speed walked to my house.

"Rose!" I heard harry yell and I turned around

"I'm sorry it just that I don't want other guys coming near you. you're mine."

"I know Harry." I lightly kissed him before going into my house.

As soon as I got inside I got a text from harry.

Harry: want to come over? I miss you already :)

Me: sure :) I'll be over in half an hour

Harry: okay ;)

I showered before I was about to leave for Harry's. When I got out out the shower I saw I had a text from my mom which was weird since she never texts me.

A.N- hey guys ! I've been thinking about righting another fanfic (Harry styles of course) if Isis would you read it ? I would still write this one to but yeah let me know what you think :) ily