Chapter 5: Misunderstandings

{ Jordan's POV }
After I hung up, I sat there frozen for 5 minutes. I can't believe she just said that to me. I was in such shock that I had to hang up cause I just had no words. After 10 minutes I was jumping for joy that Bee loves me back but until I realized I hurt Bee. I didn't even say " I love you" back. I didn't say anything. I just simply just hung up.

"Oh. My. God. What have I done."

{ Bee's POV }

I just stared at my self in the mirror. Looking at my mascara smeared all over my face.
Why doesn't Bayani like me? Is it cause I'm too fat? Maybe that's why. I just stood there in the bathroom sobbing some more until I realize I have to do something. I have to purge again. I promised myself a long time ago not to do it but this time I have to. Just diet and purge and I'll lose weight.
I stuck my fingers my throat and started throwing up. When I finished I checked my shirt and there was puke all over the shirt so I just took a shower.

------------------------
Guys, I think Bee is beautiful and I don't think she's fat. At the story right now she has a small disorder of anorexia and bulimia. Through out the story her anorexia and bulimia disorders grows larger and larger for some reason that you guys will know later. This is just to make the story interesting, it's not true. :)))

Instagram: @Perfcubesmp
Personal Twitter: @Annieohhannie